5.6

1. Aug 28, 2012
    better thans it's predecessor :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Aug 10, 2012
    A sequel did well for both children and for adults with fantastic music and lots of fun. Besides all this Happy Feet 2 is also a film about love and solidarity among different animals. This movie, besides being a great film entertainment, this film is also very educational.
  3. Mar 17, 2012
    this is awesome george you should make a third happy feet. its a really fun family film. its funny,its inspiritional,and i love it a whole lot one of the best movie since the first happy feet. i kinda like it more than the first one.george like i said before make a nother one please!!!
  4. Jan 16, 2012
    Happy Feet Two is more original then its predecessor and is cheery, fun and hilarious; it features just moments of awe with its animation along with its music which could make you cry it is so beautiful. Along wit h its top notch voice acting the film succeeds and is a rare sequel that I think is better than the fist mostly because of it just being so adorable. I give this fantastic movie 88%.
  5. Dec 16, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Expand
  6. Nov 21, 2011
    I think people are being way too harsh on this movie. Some critics refused to look deeper because this is not your usual type of kiddie animation film. I am actually shocked at reading some of the scathing reviews. Also, I think people are being too hypercritical because the first Happy Feet won the Oscar.

I loved this movie. I found it far superior to Rango, Gnomeo & Juliet, and Cars
    2. The animation was amazing. I think it has the best production values and cinematography of any animated film of 2011, I have seen so far. It has wonderful music. The story is in-depth, layered, complex, and much more meaningful than the first Happy Feet. Mumble and Erik are great characters. The voice acting was incredible. Pitt and Damon were standouts. There are important themes and messages about community, teamwork, bravery, overcoming obstacles, environmentalism, and how all walks of life connect to teach other. The movie was ambitious, it has a few flaws in that the plotline can be tedious and the dialogue could have been better, but the overall effect was great. I laughed, cried, and felt such empathy for these penguins. This movie has a lot of soul and heart. Erik, Atticus, and Bo are just adorable. There were so many twists and turns. The movie avoids some standard cliches. I just felt the amount of effort and hard work the entire cast and crew put into this movie. It is shame it has bombed at the box office and some critics are being too cold to it. Expand

Pitt and Damon deliver the best lines (wisecracks about the food chain, predators and evolution, etc.) but their characters also represent most of us.
  2. Reviewed by: Kenneth Turan
    Nov 18, 2011
    Dazzling panoramas, no matter how impressive, are no substitute for the involving story Happy Feet Two has had to do without.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Nov 18, 2011
    "Happy Feet" was one of the greatest and most original animated films, but the sequel can't even decide what it's about for the first 40 minutes.