6.1

1. Mar 5, 2011
    This has to be one of the most boring movie I have ever watched, there isn't a good thing that I can find about this movie, kids and adults of all ages will hate this movie.
  2. Oct 5, 2011
    The story of "Happy Feet" doesn't really appeal to the audience, but the cheerful songs do.
  3. Nov 13, 2010
    Uhh... turn off the TV! Horrible. Elijah Wood + Main Protagonist = Sever Displeasure. Honestly do yourslef a favour and DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE! If you want to be tortured don't choose this movie, it'll be worse than fire.
  4. Mar 22, 2011
    I get the message being told, but did it have to be so bland? Yes, it may have had a few decent songs, but all the characters looked creepy. If you want a better movie, try "March of the Penguins," at least that looks less creepy and more appealing.
  5. May 1, 2011
    Visually spectacular, but Happy Feet seems to not know when to end its tedious, seemingly unending story, and thus makes itself the runt in the litter of movies that won Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
  6. Jan 13, 2011
    Definitely amazing movie, and definitely deserved an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature. One of the best animated movies in the past 5 years. Deserves the highest rating.
  7. Feb 19, 2011
    the movie is really food and can bring a lot of entertainment. the first half is pleasant. the second half is gripping with some strong script. the climax is perfect. somwhere the humans and penguins sequences are trimmed. so i give only 8. otherwise movie would have got 10/10
  8. Feb 21, 2011
    What A Great Childrens Movie! Sooo Sooo Sooo Cute! :) The Voices Are Perfect....
    The Best Movie Of 2006! The Drawings Are Just So Beautiful!
    If You Have Not Seen This You Should....
  9. Aug 14, 2011
    The movie was good. Not the best animated movie I ever seen but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but anyone from 7-13 years old would like it.
  10. Oct 30, 2011
    thisisagreatfilmireallyenjoyeditandboughtitondvdthedayitcameoutbecauseitwasagoodfilmsowatchitassoonasyoubuythedvdithasalotofgreatscenesinitandihavealotoffavouritecharacterslikeisaiedbeforeitwasag-reatfilm.thatisallihavetosaysogoodbyeandgoodluckreadingthis!!!
  11. Nov 14, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I don't understand why people loved this movie. All I saw from it was a total piece of crud. This movie was rated best animated movie of 2006, which makes it one of the most overrated animated movies of all time. I'll admit that the animation was amazing, and it looked so real, but that's the only good thing about this movie, and that's probably the only reason why people love this movie. The reason why I hated this movie was that its plot was so pointless. The reason why it was pointless is the ending. It shows penguins dancing in order to tell the humans to stop taking their fish. Not to mention, the humans actually realized what they were doing from this dance! How the heck did that make them realize what they were taking from the penguins? On top of that, since when do penguins sing and dance? I know that it's an animated movie, and you can do what you want with an animated movie, but this was a far more realistic animated movie. In other words, penguins shouldn't be dancing in an animated movie that was supposed to be realistic. Another thing that annoys me is that there was no humor! One thing that's cool about most animated movies is that almost all of them are funny! This movie has little to no humor in it whatsoever! After seeing this movie, I totally disagreed with most critic's opinions on this movie. I think that Cars should've been the best animated movie of 2006, and not this! Expand
  12. Nov 28, 2011
    For an animated movie, it is very emotional. No doubt: the best animated movie of the year, with Surf's Up at number 2. I felt so sad when the penguin got trapped.
  13. Jan 16, 2012
    Although we have seen the center of the story many times before; Happy Feet is very touching, fantastically animated and funny. It benefits from its extreme heart mostly. I give this film 84%.
  14. Mar 18, 2012
    This movie has an amazing cast ,but the movie itself is bad.
  15. Aug 28, 2012
    lovley film......................................................................................................................................................
  16. Jan 28, 2013
    This movie certainly isn't among the best ever made, but it still has great computer animation, great musical numbers, & enjoyable characters. Fans of romance will be left empty by the lack of interaction between the main character & the love interest, but there's still things to appreciate.
  17. Apr 25, 2013
    I kind of liked this movie, I liked the animation it was kind of realistic in a way and it tells a pretty decent story and uses some live action to make it more realistic, the voice acting is decent also but the penguins singing and dancing was annoying to me and it may be annoying to other viewers.
  18. Jul 9, 2013
    "Happy Feet" was troublesome in my opinions. I loved the songs, but I felt that they somehow lagged the film. Yes, I know that it was trying to feel like a musical-like film, but I thought that the songs and dances dragged the film down, and it got boring at times. Its plot is okay but nothing stellar, and the feel of the movie can feel bland at times. I'm not going to lie and say that I"Happy Feet" was troublesome in my opinions. I loved the songs, but I felt that they somehow lagged the film. Yes, I know that it was trying to feel like a musical-like film, but I thought that the songs and dances dragged the film down, and it got boring at times. Its plot is okay but nothing stellar, and the feel of the movie can feel bland at times. I'm not going to lie and say that I completely enjoyed it, because I didn't. Surprised that it beat Cars at the Academy Awards, but I guess it would be better than Monster House winning. Expand
  19. Nov 13, 2013
    Happy Feet made me want to cut my foot off.
    An extremely pointless and overdone film. The message is good but simple, the delivery is poor, the singing is in some cases vomit worthy, and above all it is not very entertaining.
  20. Mar 5, 2014
    Great, the story is good, entertaining, and contains very significant environmental messages. But exaggeration is still present, as the adventure is not very awesome. Well, I think he deserves 8, but no more.
  21. Jun 23, 2014
    Happy Feet is a repetitive, annoying kids movie with a diluted message and one of Robin Williams' career worst (second to Jumanji). And if you are an adult watching this movie, I feel your pain.
  22. Sep 5, 2014
    Words cannot describe my love of this film. Boasting an entertaining story and unbelievably realistic animation, Happy Feet qualifies as one of the most entertaining animated films I've ever had the pleasure of watching. It's a very heartfelt movie with a theme that blends quite nicely with the amazing story and memorable characters. I would give this film a 20, but unfortunately, theWords cannot describe my love of this film. Boasting an entertaining story and unbelievably realistic animation, Happy Feet qualifies as one of the most entertaining animated films I've ever had the pleasure of watching. It's a very heartfelt movie with a theme that blends quite nicely with the amazing story and memorable characters. I would give this film a 20, but unfortunately, the rating only goes up to 10. Expand

1. The essence of this inventive though erratic animated feature is joyous music and eye-popping motion.
  2. This curious ecological parable was directed by George Miller (Babe: Pig in the City), who still has an eye and a sense of humor but on this particular outing can't get the script he wrote with three others to make much sense.
  3. In the year of the animated movie, this one soars above them all.