tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. MaxL.
    Aug 29, 2002
    Simply wonderful. A movie about longing and hope. For love and companionship. About how kindness can come out of deceit and friendships and cares, most of the time, exist out of unexpected situations and from unexpected sources. Delightful and sad.
  2. BobM.
    Aug 22, 2003
    -2 for the subtitles, Maybe I should subtract those points from me though for not being able to read Chinese. I really liked this movie. It's been a few months since I saw it so I only remember a few details. I had fun watching this movie, a real heart warmer, if I recall i cried and movies don't make me do that to often. Get it and deal with the subs. You'll like it!

1. This is a film strictly for hardcore sentimentalists, despite its straight-ahead depiction of the harsh urban landscape in contemporary China.
  2. Just as Zhao uses his comic gifts to create an affecting human, so Dong's performance as Wu is a triumph of honesty and tact.
  3. This is a film that goes its own way to the end as it asks the audience, "What you just saw, were they happy times or not?" The question is a good one, and the answer, like this film, is sure to stay with you.