6.5

1. Dec 3, 2014
    This film soo disgusting!! Funny Enough but don't Let the Boobs too more.
    This film soo disgusting!! Funny Enough but don't Let the Boobs too more.
    I really didn't think the first Harold and Kumar movie was all that good, I would rate it at around 6 out of 10, maybe 7, but at least it had more than one funny part. In this sequel the only funny part, to me anyway, was the scenes with George W in the secret room. Other than this, it just plain sucked ass. The filmmakers seemed to rely on gross gags with little or no build up and while I like many films that are stupid/gross, I just could not like this one. It just seemed to fall short of funny, it was predictable and kinda boring and maybe a little uncomfortable. I regretted seeing it while I was watching it.
  2. Aug 25, 2014
    I totally missed that there is a prequel to this movie, but not to worry: this one worked pretty well on its own.

Genuinely funny in places. While some of the jokes these days have been used so often it isn't even funny anymore, the concept of this movie was pretty hilarious: on their way to Amsterdam, Kumar gets them arrested as terrorists because other passengers think his pot bong is a bomb. Go figure.

With a prick of an agent Ron Fox from Homeland Security leading the "investigation", it is clear everything is steadily going to hell. There is a hilarious scene with Fox interrogating Harold and Kumar's parents.

The duo in trouble finds their way out of Guantanamo Bay, get back to US soil, and make their way to a friend whom they think might be able to help them. In the end, it seems that their only hope will be the President of the United States.

This movie isn't perfect, but it is fun and definitely entertaining. The acting is pretty good too.
  3. Jan 1, 2014
    The Harold and Kumar sequel is quite hilarious but despite it's hilarity its far more unrealistic, less relatable, less unique and less funny as the first one.
  4. Dec 12, 2013
    Doesn't deliver the laughs as well as the original, and doesn't have such a strikingly simple storyline. At it's core is a story about love, disguised with weed and dick jokes.
  5. Jun 12, 2013
    The best film of the trilogy. Funny and entertaining. Liked it a lot
  6. Nov 9, 2011
    I can only imagine that the director of this movie was so high that he think that been high is to cool that actually could be funny, this movie is to racist, stupid and extreme that sucks my score is 2 out of 10
  7. Oct 12, 2011
    This movie keeps you interested and entertained. Their was nothing extremely memorable about the movie but this movie pointed out a lot of possible stupidity that the government may be functioning on from the intelligence agencies to the president. The movie poked fun at many things but I found it to be more of an exposing of some situations that are not always as it seems. For example IThis movie keeps you interested and entertained. Their was nothing extremely memorable about the movie but this movie pointed out a lot of possible stupidity that the government may be functioning on from the intelligence agencies to the president. The movie poked fun at many things but I found it to be more of an exposing of some situations that are not always as it seems. For example I found the funniest part in the movie to be the bong scare on the plane. Expand
  8. Aug 7, 2011
    Stupid movie with 'physiological' sense of humor. The only reason I watched it was Neil Patrick Harris... And he didn't let me down, because his character (named... Neil Patrick Harris) was hilarious.

1. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Lacks the fresh charm that made their first such an unexpected (if guilty) pleasure.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    An over-the-top and beyond-PC comedy that sometimes deftly, sometimes slapdashedly infuses party-hearty anarchy with hectoring moral outrage.
  3. Mostly dumb, no matter how desperately and even valiantly it aims for "thinky."