8.1

1. Nov 19, 2011
    Cult classic. I enjoyed it and I thought it was pretty funny. Yes it does get a little boring and the jokes maybe a bit too childish but its still a good comedy.
  2. Jun 21, 2011
    This movie is a minor classic. I finally got the chance to watch it after seeing the edited-for-TV version of the sequel umpteenth times. Now all I have to do is see the regular version of the sequel... and be the first in line for the third movie this Christmas!
  3. Jul 30, 2011
    Excellent comedy, it grips the viewer throughout the whole movie. They're like a better version of cheech and chong. Or the two guys from the movie How High!
  4. Nov 9, 2011
    Because of movies like this there are a lot of addicts, but is kind of funny, i like this kind of movies when in a road trip or a crazy night happen a lot of random things, is a funny movie but is not good to make drugs look cool
  5. Dec 12, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great movie, except for the cheetah part - that pretty much ruined the realism of the movie. Great choice of soundtracks, great actors - not so much comedy, though. I mean, there was some decent comedy but it didn't rise up on my level of humor. I didn't laugh on the floor holding my stomach. Nonetheless, great movie and will definitely watch the sequel when I have time. Expand
  6. May 26, 2012
    This movie has it all for a good movie mood.
    They got it? Of course, if they did, is very good, very good.
    It's a movie out of the ordinary, humor is the best.
    It made â
  7. Oct 29, 2013
    The movie isn't very intelligent it doesn't try to send any useful information or a good plot line your way. But it is very entertaining and you will feel like you're on that high that Harold and Kumar were on right with them, every step of the way.
  8. Dec 12, 2013
    This trip to White Castle has actors that fit their roles perfectly, and as a result is hilarious and filled with memorable moments. It has a surprisingly well delivered message, which will have you craving more.

1. A blissfully silly, character-driven road movie with impressive laugh-per-minute performance specs.
    It boldly subverts stereotypes and challenges conventional wisdom by presenting affable Korean and Indian antiheroes who are just as sex-crazed, irresponsible, mischief-prone, and chemically altered as their white counterparts.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Gleefully upends expectations and delivers an energetic comedy tracing two guys'all-night search for the perfect White Castle burger.