7.5

1. Jun 20, 2012
    Harry Potter the movie was great! Yes the book was better, but isn't that always the way when there is a novel to film adaptation? There was magic, friendships and basically evil magicians going around wanting to win the world and kill specific people. Great movie and fun for the kids and a good family viewing movie.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    I saw this at a friend's house along with the second Harry Potter movie after it was released on video. This movie just bored me to death. I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe you had to read the book, my friends who have read the book tell me that the book is way better than the movie. Rating it as a bad movie since it was so boring I only remember two parts, the beginning andI saw this at a friend's house along with the second Harry Potter movie after it was released on video. This movie just bored me to death. I don't see what all the hype is about. Maybe you had to read the book, my friends who have read the book tell me that the book is way better than the movie. Rating it as a bad movie since it was so boring I only remember two parts, the beginning and the end and neither or those were that exciting either. I thought the ending was stupid actually. After seeing the first two movies, I have never bothered seeing any others since I was so bored by the first two. Expand
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    Tiene un buen contenido de algo que se desviaba a la brujeria cursi pero la pelicula es realmente es relmente aburrida y con nombres raros desde el principio

Potter-philes are sure to get what they want -- if what they want is, in fact, an exacting version of J.K. Rowling's charming children's fantasy. If it's enchantment they are after, that's quite another matter.
  2. If the movie doesn't ultimately transport us to places The Wizard of Oz once took us, that may be partly because "The Sorcerer's Stone" is just the first chapter, with more magic waiting to be parceled out in the coming years.
  3. That sense of déjà vu is at once this Harry Potter's balm and its limitation: many charms, but few surprises.