Gravitas Ventures | Release Date: September 6, 2013
4.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 12 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BrianMcCriticSep 10, 2013
This film is a step better than Scary Movie V. There is just not enough laughs in Hell Baby to make it a good comedy. I like some of the actors involved in this, but unfortunately this is not a good film. D
jetSetWillyJun 23, 2014
This movie really made me laugh. Being an avid horror movie fan and not having seen a decent horror comedy in a very very long time. I couldn't stop laughing at the poke they made at cheap scare tactics employed in 'ordinary' horrors theseThis movie really made me laugh. Being an avid horror movie fan and not having seen a decent horror comedy in a very very long time. I couldn't stop laughing at the poke they made at cheap scare tactics employed in 'ordinary' horrors these days, I feel exactly the same way. A serious thanks to the folks for making this movie, it made my day.

It shoots from the hip from beginning to end and those easily offended will rate this as a negative, there's no hiding from that. Its about time someone got it right and these guys are awesome. Much much enjoyed!