5.6

1. Jun 23, 2014
    This movie really made me laugh. Being an avid horror movie fan and not having seen a decent horror comedy in a very very long time. I couldn't stop laughing at the poke they made at cheap scare tactics employed in 'ordinary' horrors these days, I feel exactly the same way. A serious thanks to the folks for making this movie, it made my day.

It shoots from the hip from beginning to end

It shoots from the hip from beginning to end and those easily offended will rate this as a negative, there's no hiding from that. Its about time someone got it right and these guys are awesome. Much much enjoyed!
  2. Sep 10, 2013
    This film is a step better than Scary Movie V. There is just not enough laughs in Hell Baby to make it a good comedy. I like some of the actors involved in this, but unfortunately this is not a good film. D

1. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Sep 30, 2013
    The birth of the titular infant — what the whole movie’s leading up to — is just an anticlimactic mess.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Sep 6, 2013
    Like bad houseguests, the creators of Hell Baby overstay their welcome.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Bowles
    Sep 6, 2013
    Hell Baby is what happens when you try to parody a parody. The result is a film that's less than half as funny as its predecessor, and a sliver as clever as the original.