5.3

1. Feb 15, 2014
    it's a slow movie but ultimately unpredictable..that's what's interesting about it . Keanu is inexpressive though, Vera Farmiga is a fabulous actor as well as James Caan
  2. Mar 16, 2012
    The idea is not bad but the actors could not feel more detached from the project. The biggest crime committed was not actually making the film but more so that they actually released it for general consumption.
  3. Mar 11, 2012
    Although the premise of the movie was reasonably straight forward, there was a surprising level of depth to it. Reaves is not the most expressive actor going around and that part seemed to be lacking. Overall quite a good watch. Not predictable.
  4. Sep 11, 2011
    I was looking forward to this movie as I do like Reaves and Caan, but I have to say, seriously, this is possibly the worst movie I've ever had the displeasure to sit through! James Caan's acting was the best here and Reave's was the worst, others were just ordinary at best. Don't waste your time!
  5. Apr 16, 2011
    Vera Farmiga, Bill Duke, and James Caan are all stellar, but the pacing of this film is in the crapper. WAY too slow. We debated bolting at about the 80 minute mark, but felt we needed to stick around for the ending. I'm glad I did, but we wouldn't have missed much by leaving. By FAR, the best part of the movie is the soundtrack - it absolutely keeps you moving in your seat. (ProbablyVera Farmiga, Bill Duke, and James Caan are all stellar, but the pacing of this film is in the crapper. WAY too slow. We debated bolting at about the 80 minute mark, but felt we needed to stick around for the ending. I'm glad I did, but we wouldn't have missed much by leaving. By FAR, the best part of the movie is the soundtrack - it absolutely keeps you moving in your seat. (Probably meant to keep you awake.) Expand

1. Reviewed by: M. E. Russell
    Apr 29, 2011
    There's pleasure to be found in the resolute offbeatness of Henry's Crime. It's nearly as concerned with the play as it is with the heist (and with drawing parallels between the two).
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Nilsen
    Apr 28, 2011
    Go for Caan and Farmiga, and stay to be surprised by Reeves.
  3. Reviewed by: Andrea Gronvall
    Apr 28, 2011
    Reeves often displays moderate to little affect onscreen; here his reserve suits the story, as the experience of acting helps the reticent loser find himself. Vera Farmiga crackles as the feisty star of the play, while James Caan, as the hero's accomplice, proves a most charming rogue.