Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: June 22, 2005
4.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 102 Ratings
WATCH NOW
georgea.Nov 21, 2005
Wow u would have thought that lindsay lohan would have learn't by now that she can't act and should give up, shes nearly as bad as hilary duff (there both wannabe rock stars, it's neva gonna happen girls so let it go). They Wow u would have thought that lindsay lohan would have learn't by now that she can't act and should give up, shes nearly as bad as hilary duff (there both wannabe rock stars, it's neva gonna happen girls so let it go). They have totally ruined the rest of the herbie films for me as i just think of this one and how dissapointing it turned out to be. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
SamNov 21, 2005
It's a dreadfully bad, bland, and boring sequel to the classic Love Bug series. Not only does it use one of the worst lines in cinema history (it's in my blood!), but Lindsay Lohan's character was whiny and dislikable, same It's a dreadfully bad, bland, and boring sequel to the classic Love Bug series. Not only does it use one of the worst lines in cinema history (it's in my blood!), but Lindsay Lohan's character was whiny and dislikable, same with that Trip guy. I Kevin, her dad, and brother were decent, though, and Herbie was still immensley likeable, but I still truly despised this movie. The poor director tries to make it like one of those classic, inspirational sports movies (Coach Carter, Friday Night Lights ETC.) even when it knows it's a crappy, goofy movie for 6-year old girls and 8-year-old guys. Terrible, terrible movie, and it's probably the worst of the year. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
MatthewR.Jun 3, 2006
65% This is Herbie?! It was a nice idea to make it more modern day but it completely spoils the series. There were porr directing and scriptwriting and did not attempt to try and ge back its classic 'love bug' spirit.
stanelyh.Oct 27, 2005
Excellent movie,one of the best that have come out yet.wish thier was more movies this good.
colleenanddelaneym.Oct 27, 2005
Exalant!!
kristam.Oct 24, 2005
It was great my faimly loved it.
WallyS.Dec 8, 2005
It has the style, it has the score, and it has the charm, but the material is flacid and the moments are so cliché, that you can't help but not like this movie. Its a reall shame, because it could have been sweet.
MatthewP.Dec 24, 2005
This movie is really loaded with some cool stuff. i'm just giving it a 10 because i want to get the rating up higher. but i would really give it an 8!
ZilcellMay 25, 2012
They gave this car a personality and somehow the movie turns out to be a really cool experience. Lindsay Lohan also does great here. The story is the only part that seems average.
MovieGuysOct 13, 2013
Good message, poor execution. This movie could've been so much better. It didn't live up to its full potential, and it had so much of it! But, what more do you expect out of Lohan except being in tabloids?
homer4presidentMar 31, 2015
They worked very hard on bringing the magical presence of Herbie back after so long, the actors however weren't as magical. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it either.