6.0

1. Aug 10, 2013
    This movie has nothing special. It is just a romantic movie to spend some time and that you will easily forget. A little comedy and a little drama and here comes this movie. It is entertaining but it is still something that you will not remember and you will like it. It's the perfect movie when you are tired because you don't have to watch carefully Though it is entertaining...
  2. Jul 21, 2011
    Very stupid movie. It is so very obvious that the actors are acting out a (bad) script, what they say never sounds natural. The females are depicted as dumb dolls with only one brain cell, and that brain cell is utterly obsessed with reeling in the guy. Completely not watchable, the endless and senseless chatter is just nauseating. I don't think even girls like that sort of wannabe comedy.Very stupid movie. It is so very obvious that the actors are acting out a (bad) script, what they say never sounds natural. The females are depicted as dumb dolls with only one brain cell, and that brain cell is utterly obsessed with reeling in the guy. Completely not watchable, the endless and senseless chatter is just nauseating. I don't think even girls like that sort of wannabe comedy. It is just not funny. Expand
  3. Aug 11, 2011
    The film is solid for the most part, however, a couple of the plotlines - Aniston's in particular - barely get any time to develop and seem mostly like filler. The film's ending goes completely defies the film's messages (and title) - characters inexplicably act exactly as they said they would not, all for the sake of having a cheap Hollywood happy ending. Even so, solid performances and aThe film is solid for the most part, however, a couple of the plotlines - Aniston's in particular - barely get any time to develop and seem mostly like filler. The film's ending goes completely defies the film's messages (and title) - characters inexplicably act exactly as they said they would not, all for the sake of having a cheap Hollywood happy ending. Even so, solid performances and a couple strong plotlines make this a worthwhile watch. Expand
  4. Mar 27, 2011
    There are too many characters in this film and the screen time is so limited that you don't get to care for any of them, or for whats going to happen with their relationships. Its like the screen writers just thought that grabbing any big name actors/actressess would more than compensate for the weak script. Very predictable, you know who's relationships will end, who'll get with who andThere are too many characters in this film and the screen time is so limited that you don't get to care for any of them, or for whats going to happen with their relationships. Its like the screen writers just thought that grabbing any big name actors/actressess would more than compensate for the weak script. Very predictable, you know who's relationships will end, who'll get with who and etc, I was so bored that I was more focused on how much I needed a drink as opposed to the actual film. Expand
  5. May 7, 2013
    I don't see the point of getting all the stars to act when the movie is cheesy to its core. Typical, boring and lousy lines. Nothing special about this movie. I'm so sorry, fans.
  6. Apr 21, 2012
    One of my favorite movies. I learned a lot from the book to movie. I loved the love story between Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long. I loved the concept of rule and exception.
  7. Aug 25, 2012
    Has this film not been made a million times except in this case there really is no reason at all for making it. It is not Christmas or some other joyous occasion. It wasn't awful but it wasn't good either. If you like watching boring films then this may be the one for you.

1. All of this results in way too much relationship chatter and not nearly enough comedy, romance or even dysfunctional relationships. We want to laugh -- but at what?
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    No one has anything to distract them from the minutiae of their love lives, which they proceed to incinerate through overanalysis. It's a moral fable, maybe, if you make half a million a year.
    While "Love, Actually" succeeded in providing well-developed characters in (mostly) interesting situations, He's Just Not That Into You is often flat with subplots that feel rushed and/or contrived.