7.1

1. Aug 2, 2012
    wow wow wow this movie is great from the beginning this movie grabs you and doesn't let you go this movie combines everything comedy drama action thrills then the top it off with metallica's good old thrash for the soundtrack I was blown away by this movie I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did a must see in my opinion actors did an amazing job showing a side to some of them thatwow wow wow this movie is great from the beginning this movie grabs you and doesn't let you go this movie combines everything comedy drama action thrills then the top it off with metallica's good old thrash for the soundtrack I was blown away by this movie I didn't expect it to turn out the way it did a must see in my opinion actors did an amazing job showing a side to some of them that I've never seen before all in all an amazing movie I recommend it to all to be on this is probably my new favorite movie Expand
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    I loved it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt did an amazing job in this movie. This was such an interesting,odd, strange,very different film. Devin Brochu(TJ) had some strong acting from such a young kid. I guess you would call this a dark comedy. It's depressing,yet funny just a awesome movie. I'm buying it.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    Gordon-Levitt was born to play this role. Hesher is a masterpiece of dysfunction and redemption through fire, drugs, vagina jokesand violence. It is a refreshing left turn from the touchy-feely everything is going to work out motif that seems to be gagging the indie film market.
  4. May 17, 2011
    I'm giving this a 10 because it actually deserves a 9.5. ROUND UP! his movie pulls you in. it's excellent. you start off with an ambiguous situation within which dwight(sorry i don't know his name, it's sounds like rain wilson) and that kid just deal with life after tragedy. then arrives hesher. he eventually begins to understands the family. any more would ruin it. see this film. it'sI'm giving this a 10 because it actually deserves a 9.5. ROUND UP! his movie pulls you in. it's excellent. you start off with an ambiguous situation within which dwight(sorry i don't know his name, it's sounds like rain wilson) and that kid just deal with life after tragedy. then arrives hesher. he eventually begins to understands the family. any more would ruin it. see this film. it's really good. also, it's really funny. if you see the point of the movie, which isn't too abstract or difficult, you should love it.

cheers!

1. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Jul 15, 2011
    There's meaning, great meaning, in Susser's wonderfully oddball little film.
  2. Reviewed by: Shawn Levy
    May 27, 2011
    The chief thing he (Susser) has going for him is Gordon-Levitt, whose intense immersion in his overwritten character is laudable if the result isn't exactly likeable.
  3. Reviewed by: Michael O'Sullivan
    May 16, 2011
    Bad role models sometimes make the most interesting movie characters. The ill-mannered, unkempt, foulmouthed and hot-tempered title character of Hesher is just such a walking contradiction.