4.2

1. Sep 13, 2010
    oh good this is bad not again its not fair its just not fair!! Not fair ahhhhhhhhhh!
    we can stop this madness now kill zak please yes we will

dont make me watch another oh no please.........]
  2. May 25, 2012
    A teenage musical film turned into an off-key performance. Their acting are just terrifying and this is not even a horror film! The story was too ordinary and predictable all the way from the first movie. I'm glad that this terrible High School Musical series is over.....for now......
  3. Aug 15, 2011
    I love this movie. I enjoyed all of this movie! I want to watch again. Troy is so cool and Gabriella is so cute. I want you to listen these songs. These songs made you happy.
  4. Dec 4, 2011
    Decent way to end the trilogy, finally seeing the famous Wildcats graduate at last. The movies have been a great success; however, how can tween viewers relate to the characters when they are moving off to college? Discussing about universities half of the time is meaningless to them, which may lose some interest. Furthermore, the rivalry between Gabriella and Sharpay was absent in this movie, which is quite a disappointing. Was expecting for something a bit more special. The songs are great, but it would be better if they were more 'classic' sounding than a modern 'rock' sound. Overall, it is a good movie, so HSM fanatics should check it out. Expand
  5. Jan 2, 2012
    The best of them all. With some good songs, okay performances and some touching moments. It is a solid ending for a very shaky franchise. I give this movie 64%.
  6. Jan 11, 2012
    At last, we have been given a decent typical teenage film, now they confront one of the worst fears that a teenager can feel. Enjoyable, funny and it is better than the others.
  7. Mar 8, 2014
    The characters are just so shallow, you honestly don't care what they do. This would probably be a good time when you have nothing better to do.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    que pelicula tan espantosa Disney se esta desviando a lo cursi y sobre absurdo un musical que tendria que tener un gran final de recuperacion despues de la 2 pesima una leccion sobre los musicales
  9. Jul 23, 2013
    "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" may not be a masterpiece in any way, shape, or form, but its catchy musical numbers and generally charming story line will certain entertain children and give adults a nice time. Although the film has themes that are very similar to its previous films, "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" uses bright and warm musical numbers to close into a considerably nice ending to the series. Expand
  10. Mar 15, 2014
    okay the high school 3 is okay the fact there getting out of high school finally no more high school finally something to forward to . ................................
  11. Aug 13, 2014
    Pretty much the same silly plot, enhanced with some career choice dilemmas, "High School Musical" is much more ambitious than the TV films, but features the same idea that teen romance is more important than other things. Another profoundly failed attempt to discuss matters concerning teenagers. It is, however, undeniably much richer in terms of music, dancing and visuals. In spite of its disturbingly pathetic views on growing up and going after dreams, it is entertaining, if don't expect much from it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Stephen Farber
    The result unfortunately has the blandness of a mediocre TV sitcom.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    While Ortega and fellow choreographers Charles Klapow and Bonnie Story stretch their imaginations, there's something almost lazy about the picture's underachiever script.
  3. These are standard youth-movie dilemmas, but they're brought to life by the high-energy cast and the musical numbers, which Ortega shoots with electrifying pizzazz.