Dimension Films | Release Date: September 1, 2000
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 23 Ratings
WATCH NOW
eeachMay 8, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In the beginning this movie gave me hope. I'm a huge fan of the original Highlander film. Call me a zealot if you will, but they haven't gotten a sequel right yet. This one uses hope to hang you out to dry. There is some fan service in the beginning that makes you believe they've finally gotten a sequel right, but then they rewrite the whole story so that Connor doesn't win the prize. I did find the incorporation of concepts from the show to be a bonus.
From the beginning sequels should have gone back and explored events in Connor's and the other immortals lives, not stepped all over and rewritten the concepts that made the first movie so great.
MarkS.Jul 5, 2006
Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so many dolts of 'movie' making. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful