Dimension Films | Release Date: September 1, 2000
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 23 Ratings
WATCH NOW
eeachMay 8, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In the beginning this movie gave me hope. I'm a huge fan of the original Highlander film. Call me a zealot if you will, but they haven't gotten a sequel right yet. This one uses hope to hang you out to dry. There is some fan service in the beginning that makes you believe they've finally gotten a sequel right, but then they rewrite the whole story so that Connor doesn't win the prize. I did find the incorporation of concepts from the show to be a bonus.
From the beginning sequels should have gone back and explored events in Connor's and the other immortals lives, not stepped all over and rewritten the concepts that made the first movie so great.
MarkS.Jul 5, 2006
Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so many dolts of 'movie' making. Expand
DeusM.Oct 21, 2002
Man, I can't understand how or why one would make this movie! It seems like a lead in for the TV Series (which wasn't that good anyways). Go with Highlander 1-3! Conner RULES!
GilbertMcMulroneycakesApr 7, 2003
Oh, make it go away. For crying out loud, make them stop doing this. The first was pretty good, if empty. The second was alright if you don't actually "watch" it. The third was terrible, even if you ignored it. And I can't even be Oh, make it go away. For crying out loud, make them stop doing this. The first was pretty good, if empty. The second was alright if you don't actually "watch" it. The third was terrible, even if you ignored it. And I can't even be ARSED to talk about the fourth anymore. Expand
PatrickR.Dec 16, 2003
Did ANYONE establish that Conor had already won the tournament...TWICE! The only good thing about this film is the music. If you are a fan of the first movie do not watch the rest! TRUST ME! Take a hike Duncan, Conor kicks ass!!!