5.0

1. May 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. In the beginning this movie gave me hope. I'm a huge fan of the original Highlander film. Call me a zealot if you will, but they haven't gotten a sequel right yet. This one uses hope to hang you out to dry. There is some fan service in the beginning that makes you believe they've finally gotten a sequel right, but then they rewrite the whole story so that Connor doesn't win the prize. I did find the incorporation of concepts from the show to be a bonus.
    From the beginning sequels should have gone back and explored events in Connor's and the other immortals lives, not stepped all over and rewritten the concepts that made the first movie so great.
  2. MarkS.
    Jul 5, 2006
    Please, the series was od, and great at times. A. Paul played a great Duncan, Lambert stinks the joint constantly. The first highlander is the only thing he hasn't been absolutely atrocious in. I feel bad for Paul that he is among so many dolts of 'movie' making.
  3. DeusM.
    Oct 21, 2002
    Man, I can't understand how or why one would make this movie! It seems like a lead in for the TV Series (which wasn't that good anyways). Go with Highlander 1-3! Conner RULES!
  4. GilbertMcMulroneycakes
    Apr 7, 2003
    Oh, make it go away. For crying out loud, make them stop doing this. The first was pretty good, if empty. The second was alright if you don't actually "watch" it. The third was terrible, even if you ignored it. And I can't even be ARSED to talk about the fourth anymore.
  5. PatrickR.
    Dec 16, 2003
    Did ANYONE establish that Conor had already won the tournament...TWICE! The only good thing about this film is the music. If you are a fan of the first movie do not watch the rest! TRUST ME! Take a hike Duncan, Conor kicks ass!!!
  6. Dec 14, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. While there are things about this movie that i like the bad definetly outweighs the good here. The plot takes for ever to get going, the romance is forced in, allot of the characters seem pointless and the appearences of Joe and Methos were so brief it felt like they should have been uncredited cameos and the acting on (almost) all fronts was bad. However the fight scenes were very well done, the death of Connor was treated very well and no matter what people think think about Bruce Payne he made a damn good villain (not as good as Clancy Brown as the Kurgan but still...) So yeah it was bad but there were still some good things about it. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    Thinking (logically or otherwise) about this movie is a waste of your brain cells.
  2. Shapeless, tedious, hopelessly bad sequel.
    Endgame has become a nincompoop's travelogue, drenched in stage blood, fake beards, and crappy special effects.