4.9

1. Oct 5, 2011
    If I remembered "Home on the Range" correctly, the characters were funny but crazy has hell.
  2. Jul 22, 2012
    It isn't very funny or entertaining or well animated. And it definitely in unoriginal. There really is no fun to this film at all. You may as well just walk out because it brings no message for kids. I give this film a 34% of a good movie.
  3. May 3, 2012
    Home on the Range is better than the critics say it is. It has a wacky story and climax but the animation and characters are full of life. There is a little bit of something special here.
  4. Mar 4, 2014
    Home on the Range is a charming, innocent Disney movie with a zany feel to it and lots of fun. It may not be the best story, but it makes up for it in charisma.
  5. Jan 10, 2014
    Home on the Range is not a bad movie. Little kids will watch it and enjoy it just fine but this film has nothing to offer anyone else outside of maybe or two decent laughs. The story is one that has been done a million times and the characters are not that interesting. I would be a bit less harsh if it wasn’t for the fact that this is a theatrical release and that it was made by Disney who put out some great films in the 90s and thankfully has gotten their groove back recently with such films as Frozen. This does not feel like a Disney movie it feels like a dumb kids movie released on DVD. I wouldn’t recommend watching this movie. Not because it is garbage but because this film has nothing to offer outside of giving 5 year olds something to watch. Expand
  6. Oct 24, 2010
    the jokes weren't that funny and the plot wasn't good, but the animation was beautiful and the acting wasn't so bad. its not a terrible movie, but its just wasn't that good.
  7. May 8, 2012
    I think I was around 12 when this movie came and I was thinking that this looks rediculous and stupid. I was thankful that I didn't have to see it in theaters. But of course, my lil sis wanted to see it & wanted it for her 9th b-day. I was forced to watch this movie, after I saw it...I was right, I thought it was a terrible movie and my most hated film from the Disney animated films. I saw it once, and never saw it again. Everything in this movie was forgettable, and I'm happy about that b/c I don't want to remember watching this at all. Like I said, out of all of the Disney animated movies that has came and failed, this one was probably the worst out of all of them. The characters, songs, plot, animation, almost everything in the movie was forgettable. If you guys like it, that's fine. But trust me, there are many Disney animated movies that are so much better, you would forget that this movie existed. Expand
  8. Oct 4, 2014
    Home on the Range knows what it wants to do and does it the best way imaginable. It's not a film from which you'd expect groundbreaking ideas or complicated plot twists. The film, intentionally wants to be a generic comedy retro classic animation set in wild west. And it does what it intends to do. It's fun, it has a good pace, it's classic, predictable and generic, and most importantly, its full of life! So if you're expecting something full of ideas like Wall-E, or something deep like Lilo & Stitch, you won't find it here. But if you're prepared to embrace the fun, silly, classic, wild west, you'll love this one! Expand
  9. Jul 5, 2013
    The quality produced in total from "Home on the Range" is probably Disney's worst in a while, as it does lack from originality and its simple, not any deep storyline. With its predictable parts it does lack much than anything, but its music and animation is nice so it doesn't deserve a zero or one. Well, at least Disney shaped up after "Chicken Little."
  10. Jun 10, 2014
    This Film is Horrible! Horrible, Unfunny in a bad way, Disgraceful, and Disgusting! It is unoriginal and only for very little kids! It should be renamed Poop on the Disgrace.

A sweet, raucously funny, comic Western that corrects a glaring historical injustice by finally surveying the Old West through the eyes of cows rather than cowboys.
  2. The conservatively cheery artistic style suggests that the animation team has been reading Sundance merchandise catalogs.
  3. Should make about $750, which is how much they need to save the farm, but a little less than Disney CEO Michael Eisner needs to save his job.