6.5

1. AshleyM.
    Apr 20, 2004
    This movie was AWESOME! AMAZING dancing! Impressive!
  2. DavidB.
    Apr 8, 2004
    Fun.
  3. GagztaB.
    Jun 30, 2004
    I think dat dis movie woz real good and da dance moves were cool and afta i watched it im a good gal not just a bad thug gal no more.
  4. Alyssa
    Aug 4, 2006
    HONEY was the best dance movie of the year!! It not only brought a new light to the way hip-hop is expressed but, for the first time in a long time a movie finally expressed views based on dreams that all age groups can appreciate and maybe one day live up to!! The many people who have watched this movie believe that it is fit for any and all ages along with the fact that it is a perfect HONEY was the best dance movie of the year!! It not only brought a new light to the way hip-hop is expressed but, for the first time in a long time a movie finally expressed views based on dreams that all age groups can appreciate and maybe one day live up to!! The many people who have watched this movie believe that it is fit for any and all ages along with the fact that it is a perfect family movie!! What parent wouldn't want their kids to watch a show that portrays a woman, no less, dreaming of something so big that it almost seemed impossible, and then it happened her dreams came true!!! In order to believe in your dreams you have to believe in yourself that one day you can accomplish those dreams!! This is a great movie that expresses and teaches the true morality of life and all the hardships that so many have to face!! It is the best movie in years!! It should be awarded with all the gratitude and love that we can give!!! Expand
  5. Spriggangirl
    Dec 10, 2003
    Pay the price or get the spice.
  6. HanT.
    Dec 6, 2003
    Jessica Alba is HOT, but that doesnt hide the fact that this movie lacks innovation and originality. It could still be fun if the plot wasn't so unbelieveable and boring.
  7. Ron
    Feb 29, 2004
    I think that for this movie, you really needed to go in expecting it to be all about the dancing. The plot is weak and pitiful but it's more of a dance showcase. And as far as the dancing went, I liked it. Deeper movies leave you drained of energy - Honey is a nice pick-me-up.
  8. Soula!
    Aug 8, 2004
    This movie is the best i have ever seen, i love it because its got alot of r'n'b hip hop music and dance moves and they are my favourite its a nice movie because she setting a good role model for kids saying that they should fullfill their dreams and that what honey(jessica alba) is doing in the movie.
  9. StaceyK.
    Jan 25, 2005
    Its amazing!! and gr8 dancin. just my kind of style.
  10. VicB.
    Dec 6, 2003
    Woth seeing. OK, the script is laughable when it's not supposed to be, and it's not at all an original idea like Roger Ebert said. There's still a certain something to it. Jessica Alba is amazing at all the right times-even with a crappy script, and the dancing is very entertaining. All that said, best actor in the movie, Lil Romeo as Benny. Most unintentionaly funny line Woth seeing. OK, the script is laughable when it's not supposed to be, and it's not at all an original idea like Roger Ebert said. There's still a certain something to it. Jessica Alba is amazing at all the right times-even with a crappy script, and the dancing is very entertaining. All that said, best actor in the movie, Lil Romeo as Benny. Most unintentionaly funny line EVER: "Bitch, how you gonna play me like that?" Expand
  11. VictoriaK.
    Mar 2, 2004
    PERSONALLY...... all yall people need to rethink about what you have just voted wheather if you voted from 7 all the way to 0. Because the people from where I live in which is New Zealand. All said that this movie was better then Save the last dance. Because Honey is about bringing Bad kids from Bad homes to bad schools into a brighter future where they can feel safer every time. Because PERSONALLY...... all yall people need to rethink about what you have just voted wheather if you voted from 7 all the way to 0. Because the people from where I live in which is New Zealand. All said that this movie was better then Save the last dance. Because Honey is about bringing Bad kids from Bad homes to bad schools into a brighter future where they can feel safer every time. Because in New Zealand everyone is all talking about how good that movie was. And dispite the fact that Benny aka Lil Romeo was a drug dealer until he got to prison, which Honey said to him to to go and hang with her, because he has a whole life ahead of him, and he was selling himself short. So i reakon the director made an awesome theme to that movie. So the theme is Help kids from the streets to build up what they have left. Lil Romeo rulz in daht movie anyway. He should be nominated for an Oscar. Collapse
  12. TimJ.
    Mar 23, 2004
    Im only giving this movie a 1 rating because i don't think any film is that bad to deserve a zero (altho if any film was gonna get a zero it would be this film) this film was simply awful, my exact words when leaving the cinema was "that was simply terrible" i did laugh at some parts of the film but unfortunately it was not the parts the were meant to be funny! it was just so cheezy Im only giving this movie a 1 rating because i don't think any film is that bad to deserve a zero (altho if any film was gonna get a zero it would be this film) this film was simply awful, my exact words when leaving the cinema was "that was simply terrible" i did laugh at some parts of the film but unfortunately it was not the parts the were meant to be funny! it was just so cheezy i found it amusing. this film is a very very poor rip off of a few classic dance films mainly breakdance but fails at every point and is dull and very predictable. it is by far the worst film i've ever had the mis-fortune of watching and i won't be listening to the critics that scored it above 50 in the future thats for sure! (they must have got a good pay off from the honey crew!) Expand
  13. AManDa
    Apr 5, 2004
    WOW..this movie was awsome, the setting was great, the script was great the choreography was AMAZING, the dancers were great! Love the moive, and anyone who trashes it...they must not be dancers or have any respect for dancers!
  14. JonD.
    Jun 4, 2004
    Very inspirational movie!!!
  15. LindseyJ.
    Jul 27, 2004
    Very good movie, I loved it. great job, nice danceing. Good stort line and plot!
  16. hefzic.
    Dec 30, 2005
    This move is the of the hook well ya i just had to say that!!! i hope i could learn how to dance like that well bye!!!
  17. CamiT.
    Jan 8, 2006
    I think that this is a great moive. i wish i could dance like that. i wish that kids did something like that, now!
  18. HaleyM.
    Dec 23, 2003
    I think that it is a great movie for family or people of all ages. it was a good and hilarious movie. I love the back ground of it and the point that it made! I suggest seeing it!
  19. MikeM.
    Dec 7, 2003
    Honey is what people are saying is a rip-off of Save the Last Dance to me it is the horror remake of Flashdance sutiable for little girls. Save the Last Dance had a reason for everything to happen this movie just dose not have a point.
  20. LeanneK.
    Nov 26, 2004
    This film was so great all the danceing was fabulous.
  21. ZiftK
    Oct 28, 2006
    Wow, some actually like this garbage. Lackluster acting, story's really bad, I'd rather play around with a bunch of rocks. Jessica Alba looked nice, and that's by far the only good part about the movie. So, this 2 is because of Alba's looks, because she looked good. Sadly to say, that's not even good enough to save this abysmal movie. Some, do like it, but anyone Wow, some actually like this garbage. Lackluster acting, story's really bad, I'd rather play around with a bunch of rocks. Jessica Alba looked nice, and that's by far the only good part about the movie. So, this 2 is because of Alba's looks, because she looked good. Sadly to say, that's not even good enough to save this abysmal movie. Some, do like it, but anyone that feels like watching a GOOD movie, I advice you skip this one and go for something better. Plus, who wants to see that Romeo guy act, let alone dance? Expand
  22. Shawnee.G
    Dec 31, 2005
    This movie is so inspiring to me . i always loved dancing but now im making up my own dances with help from the video. Just my kinda style.
  23. Jun 30, 2011
    A battering ram of cliches, bad acting, dancing that doesn't fit the music and tedious, tedious predictability. A waste of your money, time and your intelligence.
  24. Oct 13, 2014
    The scenario is far from being the greatest of all, that's true. But the movie is really agreable and entertaining. Jessica Alba gives some warmth to this movie. Without her, no doubt it would have been very bad.

1. Reviewed by: Scott Brown
    Despite some sizzle with love interest Mekhi Phifer, the alluring Alba ends up a desexualized mouthpiece.
  2. Certainly it exists solely to sell a soundtrack; the movie, like most made for teens, is well beside the point.
  3. The story's sweet, however stale, and many performers have energy. But screenwriters Alonzo Brown and Kim Watson drain the reality out of it.