6.7

1. SeanD.
    Jan 14, 2006
    Wow, this movie is terrible. It seems tired, old, very used and drawn out. I was hoping for something as clever as many of the other animated movie that have come out in the past several years, however, this does not come close. This movie isn't even enjoyable for little children, makes little sense. The only good part about this movie is it was very short, otherwise I would've Wow, this movie is terrible. It seems tired, old, very used and drawn out. I was hoping for something as clever as many of the other animated movie that have come out in the past several years, however, this does not come close. This movie isn't even enjoyable for little children, makes little sense. The only good part about this movie is it was very short, otherwise I would've walked out. Expand
  2. KyleW.
    Jan 14, 2006
    Terrible material we've all seen in previous clever animated movies - myself and all those in the movie theatre could not wait for the flick to end. For those that stayed the entire movie, it felt as we had wasted part of our lives.
  3. PYou
    Feb 2, 2006
    Man did this movie look bad. Animation has taken a step backwards with this one. Kids were bored, I was bored. Skip it and buy Corpse Bride or another good movie.
  4. ChuckH.
    Jan 22, 2006
    I felt like I was pick pocketed after seeing this cheap rip off, stay away from this movie stay very far away.
  5. Mixmastajb
    Sep 17, 2007
    This movie was crap! It was boring, stupid, and unfunny! The only reason I'm giving it a single point is because the concept is a pretty neat one.
  6. Sam
    Feb 24, 2006
    The ok characters and few funny lines don't change how ugly and poor this movie is. We don't this this movie isn't funny because of our sense of humor (which we have Jake H.) we think this movie isn't funny because we know a good movie when we see one, and this isn't a good movie.
  7. Sep 6, 2012
    It's not nearly as bad as Eragon, but I could make this in Windows Movie Maker in five minutes.
    The acting isn't all that great, it was very poorly written (the funniest joke in the entire film was a small fast talking rodents speech being made intelligible by slowing its speech down after recording it, not all that funny,) it took to many risks that it didn't know how to deal with (making the granny a extreme sports fanatic,) the visuals where worse than a first year CGI student trying to use Flash to make Avatar and could easily be made in five minutes in pretty much given CGI program and it was overall just unfunny and unappealing to me.

1. Reviewed by: Mark Olsen
    With its chatty, overstuffed patter, Hoodwinked strains at the seams to look with it, like one of those dressed-alike Beverly Hills mother-daughter combos. Having said all that, the songs (yes, there are songs, too), mostly written by Todd Edwards, provide an unexpected bright spot.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    Little Red Riding Hood gets a cheeky CGI makeover in Hoodwinked!, a fast-paced, fitfully clever 3-D-animated feature that will entertain tykes.
  3. Hoodwinked occupies some considerably shaky turf situated uncomfortably between "Shrek" and dreck.