4.7

1. Dec 23, 2011
    With me actually enjoying the movie I have to be honest it is a disaster it isn't much of a piece of a story more like one being smashed to bits but I liked it and it is entertaining. I give this movie 45%.
  2. Jun 29, 2011
    Not as bad as all that, thanks to a few funny quips voiced by an impressive pack of pros including Glenn Close, Amy Poehler, Joan Cusack, Martin Short, Cheech & Chong (!!!) and the always amusing Patrick Warburton (Puddy from Seinfeld; Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove) as the Big Bad Wolf. Hayden Panettiere tries hard as Red Riding Hood, but lacks the lovable spunk that Anne HathawayNot as bad as all that, thanks to a few funny quips voiced by an impressive pack of pros including Glenn Close, Amy Poehler, Joan Cusack, Martin Short, Cheech & Chong (!!!) and the always amusing Patrick Warburton (Puddy from Seinfeld; Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove) as the Big Bad Wolf. Hayden Panettiere tries hard as Red Riding Hood, but lacks the lovable spunk that Anne Hathaway brought to the 2005 original. Unfortunately, the animation looks cheesy and the script lacks the subversive wit and clever story structure of the underrated earlier film. And thanks to all of those Shrek movies, the whole 'hip fairy tale spoof' thing feels pretty played out. Collapse
  3. Aug 13, 2011
    There are two things you should know about "Hoodwinked!" First, the original movie was outstanding and has a different take on Shrek meets Mary Poppins. The second, however, was a so-so with no Anne Hathaway and with a set of poor voice acting and not so shimmy on the jokes. But I'll pass "Hoodwinked Too!" a big disappointment in the list of family films of 2011.
  4. Aug 18, 2011
    Some movies just aren't meant for adults. If your kid is begging to see this again (and you have the necessary technology), here's my advice: buy the 'Red's Escape' game in the App Store. They'll get to experience the characters, etc., AND will improve their fine-motor skills! A win-win.
  5. Nov 27, 2011
    Hoodwinked Too may lack some of the better ideas of the original, but there is still some fun in this sequel. It is a little more daring but it also has a better ending than I expected it to have.
  6. Jul 14, 2013
    It's a kids movie but it makes a Hansel and Gretel Dpiderman sequel to the most funniest movie- HoodWinked. It's cute but not as lavishing as the original. Hayden does good voice acting but bad from the others. I know- the haters, its a okay movie not a REALLY bad film. But a one time watch.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    May 5, 2011
    The only entities hoodwinked by this animated sequel are paying customers.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Hartlaub
    Apr 29, 2011
    The need for a sequel was zero - proved by the fact that the characters end the movie pretty much exactly where they started it.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Apr 29, 2011
    Parents should take their children to Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs. Evil, if only because kids are never too young to learn the important and liberating skill of walking out of a movie and demanding a refund.