How High

5.9

1. Lily
    Jun 2, 2002
    I really really enjoyed this movie. Only true fans of Method Mand and Redman can truly appreciate this movie for what it is...
  2. KimG.
    Jun 20, 2002
    I bought How High on DVD yesterday. I think it was a tight movie because Redman and Methodman are crazy. I wish I would have been in the movie.
  3. QweQ.
    Oct 2, 2004
    Best movie ever.
  4. Dave
    Feb 7, 2004
    Funny as f... - i wouldnt mind doin all that sh.t at harvard.
  5. SlimShady
    Jul 10, 2004
    The best movie ever made.
  6. MarkH.
    Dec 7, 2002
    This movie is kick-ass, more should be made like this.
  7. ClintD.
    May 18, 2002
    Man I f....n loved this movie!!
  8. MalcomS.
    Jun 10, 2002
    Dude, how can anyone hate this movie, Meth0d Man and Redman are awesome together... maybe I am just a rapper at heart... but anyone that disses this movie should go to hell.. I wanna talk to Chad up there... using big words, yo bro wtf is scatalogical and mysoginistic.. if I was Meth I would hunt you down and kick your ass. Grow sum ballz before you review again...
  9. JakeM.
    Jul 3, 2002
    Haha... This is a decent movie. Its funny as if it was a SNL production. Making a movie out of a spoof which Method Man and Redman made up while gettin' high. Its a great movie to watch when you have nothing else to do, and your chilling with your freinds.
  10. TommYJ.
    Jan 2, 2003
    I think this movie is the best i ever seen!!!!
  11. Madison
    Jan 4, 2003
    This movie was awesome. I loved every bit of it.
  12. KayleenaR.
    Mar 9, 2003
    THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!
  13. CamRonA.
    Jun 16, 2003
    IT WAS HILARIOUS!! I LOVED IT!!
  14. EvelinB.
    Jul 8, 2003
    Really cool movie.. i love it.. jees :D ..method man & redman are so cool ;D
  15. DrewB.
    Feb 2, 2004
    It's a funny as f... movie with methodman, redman and weed what else do you need?
  16. C.Diddy4life
    Feb 4, 2004
    Full of jokes ya'hear?
  17. MazharB.
    Feb 9, 2004
    Great,great,great!! not a piece-of-art, and will be remembered by very few people in the future but will definitely be a classic for me:)
  18. Dante's*InFerno!
    Jun 22, 2004
    Mutts nuts movie tbh.
  19. JackS.
    Oct 17, 2002
    Dont listen 2 that spammer Chad S. he has the worst opionions yea u get my point.
  20. Dipsy
    Oct 24, 2002
    Just luv it :ppp.
  21. CharlieA.
    Aug 14, 2002
    I rate this a 10 cause it is really funny especially when the chines guy say "BUFU" and the Dean says "BUFU?" the chinese gy says "By Us F*** You"
  22. DannoN.
    Feb 28, 2003
    This was the best movie ever made.
  23. CelesB.
    Jun 14, 2003
    I think the movie was tight no doubt Redman and Methodman were doing the damn' thang ya' know what I'm sayin' they were keeping it real They were focused and uptight now those are what I truly call thugs "YES-SIR'' I love ya'll one love.
  24. Silas
    Jun 6, 2003
    If u like watching black ghetto people in a comedy, you'll love this! popcorn player! Method Man RULES!
  25. BaldoM.
    Sep 22, 2003
    Dis movie be pimped and da shiznit! this is a movie every1 should see.
  26. MattK.
    Mar 22, 2004
    All those columnist reviews I just read were written by a bunch of stuffy elitists that need to go out and party. This is a movie I can watch over and over years from now.
  27. JanK.
    Jun 9, 2004
    I just loved it. It's funny and a pot head movie that's not boring. If u don't like it, well, don't see it, ppl probably don't watch the movies u see either. (ya know, different ppl - different taste).
  28. ElLoco
    Feb 25, 2005
    Screw all those critics with their heads up their asses... Judging things they know nothing about. I've seen this movie about ten times and it still makes me laugh. If you like the hiphop culture, see it with some friends, have a few beers and a smoke and enjoy it.
  29. TarikT.
    Jun 26, 2002
    Hilariouse damn it was funny. REd man, Method Man were hilariouse. Tracy Morgan had the funniest camio ever!!!! OH by the way Chad S. you got to learn to appreciate black humor. It is not just bouche Bernie Mac.
  30. Matthewallenbowlsbyeastmanjordanlamoure
    Mar 24, 2003
    Based on the kings of smoke its a ten based on the fact if i help write part 2 but its better then halfbaked and it did have a storie plot line but it was for the youth to get and if you didnt you need to smoke more weed and wash your ass i want to help write the how high can we get to find morrisonor somthin you know i got the gift so lets do this and stop only after six cuz it dontBased on the kings of smoke its a ten based on the fact if i help write part 2 but its better then halfbaked and it did have a storie plot line but it was for the youth to get and if you didnt you need to smoke more weed and wash your ass i want to help write the how high can we get to find morrisonor somthin you know i got the gift so lets do this and stop only after six cuz it dont matter if they flop cuz 20 yrs from know it well be chech and bong kong for them why could i not be there for the tapin of the movie did i get lost like always. Expand
  31. DebbieM.
    Jun 26, 2005
    How High is one of the best movies EVER! I refresh myself with the movie every couple of days havin a blunt. GHETTO.
  32. Jazzyjeff1er
    Sep 16, 2005
    Pimpin scince been pimpin scince been pimpin!!!
  33. Jun 15, 2013
    THE greatest stoner movie of all time. Want a experience you'll always remember? Get a 10 bag, invite your best buddy over, get some drink and food and sit back and just laugh at absolutely everything. Brilliant film!
  34. Oct 29, 2014
    This movie show kids in areas that have the critics and users on this page wouldn't go to. They too can get into an IVY LEAGUE college. Yes did they get in on an unconventional way. Yes they did. When the smoke ran out they had to rely on their own minds and knowledge. This movie also showed that a person might look as if they are of a certain group doesn't mean their brain is not workingThis movie show kids in areas that have the critics and users on this page wouldn't go to. They too can get into an IVY LEAGUE college. Yes did they get in on an unconventional way. Yes they did. When the smoke ran out they had to rely on their own minds and knowledge. This movie also showed that a person might look as if they are of a certain group doesn't mean their brain is not working as a person that wears three piece suits. Expand

1. Doesn't look like a movie somebody made. It looks like a movie somebody hallucinated and put up on the screen.
    This mess was directed with no skill whatsoever by Jesse Dylan, whose father, Bob, once urged us all to get stoned.
  3. Reviewed by: Steve Simels
    It's a good thing the two rappers are such utterly natural actors, armed with terrific comic timing.