5.4

1. Jan 25, 2015
    One of the most underrated movies of all times.
    Hudson Hawk is not a work of art indeed, but it's a great action-comedy B movie that will keep you entertained with its cheap puns and cheap stunts. This is what the '80s were about!
  2. Dec 28, 2014
    Extremamente Louco,porém muito divertido...Tendo cenas bem divertidas cheias de ação. Com uma super atuação de Bruce Willis,Um Bom Filme de comédia. Tem hora que chega a ficar chato com um humor tipo I Carly porém o filme vale a pena assistir
  3. Dec 28, 2013
    12 years Later and this movie is still under appreciated. I guess people don't know how to not take a movie too seriously. If you have never seen it or hated it the first time do yourself a favor and watch it. It's Bruce Willis how can you not enjoy it.
  4. Jun 7, 2011
    This is the best movie ever! Totally misunderstood in its time but now can be appreciated for the genius it is. Half action movie half comedy half spoof and 100% over the top it really was a forerunner of today's 'self knowing' action comedy movie. It never takes itself seriously for a second, the effects are surprisingly good for its time so it has aged well from that point of view andThis is the best movie ever! Totally misunderstood in its time but now can be appreciated for the genius it is. Half action movie half comedy half spoof and 100% over the top it really was a forerunner of today's 'self knowing' action comedy movie. It never takes itself seriously for a second, the effects are surprisingly good for its time so it has aged well from that point of view and Bruce Willis has almost never been better (Die Hard is the best action movie of all time so naturally that is the one performance of his that stands out above this one) AND if all that wasn't enough there is always the infamous dolphin impression. I promise you now dig this one out of the bargain bin in the DVD store and you won't be disappointed! And just remember ITS A COMEDY PEOPLE stop taking it so seriously it isn't supposed to make sense. Think of it like Beckett does Last Action Hero with a touch of The Da Vinci Code thrown in. If I ever win the lottery I am going to personally finance a sequel! Expand
  5. Apr 3, 2011
    I just dont understand critics. They must have had a bad childhood or something. Hudson Hawk is comedy movie, where you get to laugh ALOT. I can warmly recommend this to anyone.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 15 Critics

1. This may be the only would-be blockbuster that's a sprawling, dissociated mess on purpose. It's a perverse landmark: the first postmodern Hollywood disaster.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Brown
    Merely airheaded where it should be lighthearted, Hudson Hawk offers a klutzy, charmless hero, and wallows dully in limp slapstick and lowest common denominator crudeness.
  3. Reviewed by: Clifford Terry
    Boring and banal, overwrought and undercooked, Hudson Hawk is beyond bad. [24 May 1991]