5.1

1. Jun 19, 2011
    Normally I would be able to appreciate a comic book movie for what it is trying to do with the story, trying to go deeper with the character, but not with a movie like Hulk, where every other aspect of the film doesn't work at all. The slow moving plot, underwhelming and boring action sequences, and the unconvincing performances from some talented actors makes Hulk the most disappointing movie Marvel has made along with Daredevil and Fantastic 4. Expand
  2. Nov 12, 2012
    Ang Lee's Hulk doesn't work. It tries to be more than it is, and fails. What it is, is loud, disjointed action sequences separated by boring stretches that try to provoke thoughts and don't.
  3. Aug 28, 2011
    I could hardly believe myself when I told a colleague of mine that the movie about a brilliant scientist who is transformed into a gamma ray-powered green monster that fights the military who intend to destroy him was the dullest experience of the year. But it was. Hulk is a clunky drama that moves at a glacial pace, which is never a desirable trait in a movie about a giant green monster.
  4. Mar 7, 2012
    The only good in this film is the poster. Is atractive. But the film that is the most important is a biggest disaster, the performance of Eric Bana like Hulk is terrible, and this poor intent to do that Hulk looks like a bad and violent guy, really? because is like a Barney's friend.
  5. Apr 21, 2012
    This movie is the worst MARVEL movie ever.the Hulk is terrible,visuals are confusing,there are so many errors.the Betty character is confusing most of all.The only good thing about this movie is the action,but overall I hate it.
  6. Aug 12, 2012
    This is one of the worst superhero movies i have seen. Me and my brother watched this movie mistakenly thinking this was one of those avenger movies. The movie has a very slow pace and there is not enough action. Action sequences are generally in the dark and i couldn't see what was happening. I did not care enough about Bruce to keep watching this movie after watching half of this we turned it off. I'm giving this movie a 3 just because i did not watch this whole the way through and maybe it's better towards the end but a 3 is the max i can give it really you're better of watching the Avengers which has a better Hulk Expand
  7. Nov 17, 2013
    I really love Ang Lee's performance in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," but what he did just turned Hulk into a block of green glob all over. In my personal point of view, the 2003 version of Hulk was a catastrophe. Dusted into thin air, why would I want to see this Marvel movie if it was a good movie? I mean, I'm a huge fan of The Incredible Hulk since I was growing up reading every single cliffhangers on what would happen next. Hulk (2003), on the other hand, is beyond disappointing. The acting is bad, the story is ridiculous, and somehow I love the action sequences a little bit, but it wasted for like 2 1/2 hours. Fans really hated this movie. So bad you might even need a barf bag or throw it in the bargain bin just like terrible Marvel sociallites like Daredevil and The Punisher. But finally, my wish for a reboot came true because the 2008 version is slightly the best reboot (before Amazing Spider-Man) better than any superhero movie ever. Because I would hope if they've learned something right from making bad choices from the Ang Lee version. Expand
  8. Jan 2, 2014
    A surprisingly boring film despite the amount of effects and action sequences. The characters lack chemistry and the comic book panelling between sequences is amateurish at its best.
  9. Apr 21, 2014
    Really, really bad film. Not only did i not really like the Hulk before seeing this film, usually when i walk in to see a marvel movie i like to be amazed and introduced to a new character and do some research, this film put a really bad taste in my mouth, it bored me to tears, the acting was terribly average and the plot tried to take itself way to seriously. Bad movie dont watch.

The main problem with The Hulk, really, is that there isn't enough Hulk in it.
    The real star is the splendid computer-generated Hulk, though his King Kong-like story is compromised by the need to keep him around for the inevitable sequel.
  3. The Hulk has a split personality: Two-thirds come from director Ang Lee, one-third from '60s comic book creator Stan Lee.