5.1

1. Jun 22, 2011
    I implore anyone reading this to rewatch and rereview "HULK". Im amazed at the negative reviews, both professional and user. It seemed people wanted more mindless "HULK SMASH" then a real story with real character. People referenced spiderman, seeming they were hoping for that. But years later, how many of your remember spiderman as a work of art? HULK is more "The Dark Knight" then it was "Spiderman". And it was ahead of its time as far as comic book flicks go. Years later, I remember the artistry of hulk flying through the canyons, creating an image of two surreal trippy worlds colliding. I remember the scene between Banner and his father to be the equivalent to the scene between Batman and Joker in Dark Knight. And while the fight scene after seemed long it parts, it illustrated the feeling you got from the movie days afterwards. That this was a fight between a mans humanity, and the primal god within, fighting to be released. Expand
  2. May 26, 2012
    Not quite the same Hulk as comic book fans will remember but a strong story that provides good explanations and backstory of the Hulk as he was meant to be.
  3. Jun 19, 2012
    I loved this movie about Hulk. Because I was concerned as the director has explored the relationship between Bruce Banner and the Hulk and the story of Bruce himself.I also adored the actors that have proved equal to the task.

The main problem with The Hulk, really, is that there isn't enough Hulk in it.
    The real star is the splendid computer-generated Hulk, though his King Kong-like story is compromised by the need to keep him around for the inevitable sequel.
  3. The Hulk has a split personality: Two-thirds come from director Ang Lee, one-third from '60s comic book creator Stan Lee.