5.1

1. Sep 23, 2011
    Ang Lee's version of "Hulk" is different from those dreamy western versions. It has a prominent morale that is appropriate for its name with splendid acting. Don't criticize, but realize.
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    Normally I would be able to appreciate a comic book movie for what it is trying to do with the story, trying to go deeper with the character, but not with a movie like Hulk, where every other aspect of the film doesn't work at all. The slow moving plot, underwhelming and boring action sequences, and the unconvincing performances from some talented actors makes Hulk the most disappointing movie Marvel has made along with Daredevil and Fantastic 4. Expand
  3. Nov 12, 2012
    Ang Lee's Hulk doesn't work. It tries to be more than it is, and fails. What it is, is loud, disjointed action sequences separated by boring stretches that try to provoke thoughts and don't.
  4. Jul 15, 2013
    Holk realmente no se muestra como es hasta el increíble Hulk en 2008 creo, sin embargo no es una descepcion...........................................
  5. Nov 3, 2013
    Ang Lee's version of the Hulk is very long and fuelled with over the top action. Eric Bana stars as Bruce Banner and the Hulk. First of all, this is the most average superhero movies that I have ever seen. It's corny and long with some good action scenes. The atmosphere is tense and great but the story and dialogue also the acting is corny and bad. Ang Lee makes Hulk take great leaps and awesome helicopter takedowns but the acting, direction and story is very dumb. Lee makes a very well action sequenced but corny film that should only be watched by hardcore Hulk or action, blowing, Eric Bana, more blowing up and even more blowing up fans. Expand
  6. Jun 22, 2011
    I implore anyone reading this to rewatch and rereview "HULK". Im amazed at the negative reviews, both professional and user. It seemed people wanted more mindless "HULK SMASH" then a real story with real character. People referenced spiderman, seeming they were hoping for that. But years later, how many of your remember spiderman as a work of art? HULK is more "The Dark Knight" then it was "Spiderman". And it was ahead of its time as far as comic book flicks go. Years later, I remember the artistry of hulk flying through the canyons, creating an image of two surreal trippy worlds colliding. I remember the scene between Banner and his father to be the equivalent to the scene between Batman and Joker in Dark Knight. And while the fight scene after seemed long it parts, it illustrated the feeling you got from the movie days afterwards. That this was a fight between a mans humanity, and the primal god within, fighting to be released. Expand
  7. Aug 28, 2011
    I could hardly believe myself when I told a colleague of mine that the movie about a brilliant scientist who is transformed into a gamma ray-powered green monster that fights the military who intend to destroy him was the dullest experience of the year. But it was. Hulk is a clunky drama that moves at a glacial pace, which is never a desirable trait in a movie about a giant green monster.
  8. Sep 2, 2011
    If you aren't familiar with the franchise started by Stan Lee's comic book series "The Incredible Hulk", think of this as an intense, fun mashup between DR. JEKYLL & MR. HYDE and SHREK. I know that sounds a bit disturbing, but really, that's what THE HULK is: a regular man whose anger level raises and therefore transforms into a big, green, feared monster. Besides that bizarre factor, THE HULK has astounding, mind-blowing cinematography--some of which actually makes it seem like you're watching an onscreen, live-action comic book. And even though this one moves quite slowly at times, it's a well-acted sci-fi adventure that, unlike many other Marvel adaptations (nods to SPIDER-MAN), is rarely superficial. Expand
  9. Sep 30, 2011
    Visually, the movie looks like a well done Hulk adaptation. The plot, however, was completely laughable, abandoning many aspects of the Hulk comic books, and just plain forgettable. Thank God for the much, much better "Incredible Hulk" movie in 2008.
  10. Mar 2, 2012
    Ang Lee's Hulk is messy, disjointed and very odd. An original take on a superhero movie is always welcome but this movie misses the mark. The plot makes little sense and is poorly executed. The action scenes never fully satisfy as watching the Hulk destroy things isn't as fun as it should be. Some visual effects are pretty cool and the movie should be commended for placing an emphasis on character over relentless action. Expand
  11. Mar 7, 2012
    The only good in this film is the poster. Is atractive. But the film that is the most important is a biggest disaster, the performance of Eric Bana like Hulk is terrible, and this poor intent to do that Hulk looks like a bad and violent guy, really? because is like a Barney's friend.
  12. Apr 19, 2012
    Hulk is one of the first superhero movies I have really enjoyed in a long time. I loved the epic story of Bruce Banner's troubled and violent past, and the acting was superb for most of the characters. Eric Bana gave a terrific performance; me as the viewer found myself sympathising with Bruce, and you even worried about what was going to happen to him. The special effects were good, as the Hulk himself ambles across the screen in perfect CGI fashion; also, the dog fight was thrilling and exciting. Hulk was a really enjoyable movie to watch, and I hope that Eric Bana reprised his role for the sequel. Expand
  13. Apr 21, 2012
    This movie is the worst MARVEL movie ever.the Hulk is terrible,visuals are confusing,there are so many errors.the Betty character is confusing most of all.The only good thing about this movie is the action,but overall I hate it.
  14. May 26, 2012
    Not quite the same Hulk as comic book fans will remember but a strong story that provides good explanations and backstory of the Hulk as he was meant to be.
  15. Jun 19, 2012
    I loved this movie about Hulk. Because I was concerned as the director has explored the relationship between Bruce Banner and the Hulk and the story of Bruce himself.I also adored the actors that have proved equal to the task.
  16. Aug 12, 2012
    This is one of the worst superhero movies i have seen. Me and my brother watched this movie mistakenly thinking this was one of those avenger movies. The movie has a very slow pace and there is not enough action. Action sequences are generally in the dark and i couldn't see what was happening. I did not care enough about Bruce to keep watching this movie after watching half of this we turned it off. I'm giving this movie a 3 just because i did not watch this whole the way through and maybe it's better towards the end but a 3 is the max i can give it really you're better of watching the Avengers which has a better Hulk Expand
  17. Aug 5, 2013
    Though it contains decent Hulk smashing action in it, it's overlong with too much dialogue choked up into it that by the time the action comes around you feel too deprived of quality entertainment.
  18. Nov 17, 2013
    I really love Ang Lee's performance in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," but what he did just turned Hulk into a block of green glob all over. In my personal point of view, the 2003 version of Hulk was a catastrophe. Dusted into thin air, why would I want to see this Marvel movie if it was a good movie? I mean, I'm a huge fan of The Incredible Hulk since I was growing up reading every single cliffhangers on what would happen next. Hulk (2003), on the other hand, is beyond disappointing. The acting is bad, the story is ridiculous, and somehow I love the action sequences a little bit, but it wasted for like 2 1/2 hours. Fans really hated this movie. So bad you might even need a barf bag or throw it in the bargain bin just like terrible Marvel sociallites like Daredevil and The Punisher. But finally, my wish for a reboot came true because the 2008 version is slightly the best reboot (before Amazing Spider-Man) better than any superhero movie ever. Because I would hope if they've learned something right from making bad choices from the Ang Lee version. Expand
  19. Jan 2, 2014
    A surprisingly boring film despite the amount of effects and action sequences. The characters lack chemistry and the comic book panelling between sequences is amateurish at its best.
  20. Jul 29, 2014
    Hulk is an strange movie, and it got a weird story, but in the end it's watchable.

This film got much action, and I really enjoy the opening scene, even thought it might be a bit to excessive at the start, and the tempo is a little to slow. I also think that it's to much talking in this movie, which made it boring at several occasions. The actors are okay (but not more), and I think the
    soundtrack is great. The story is good, but it's not the best, because it's weird. The ending is very good and I really enjoy it!
    Hulk is a film that got many unique and awesome things, but the tempo, the story and the poor acting made it odd.

Hulk gets a 7/10
  21. Apr 3, 2014
    Every director has one bad movie out of many great ones, and this is Ang Lee's example of this. The Hulk is not at all what one would expect from Lee; it is superficial, over-exaggerated, and cliché-heavy. If you want a good Hulk movie, try "The Incredible Hulk". It is much better than this average fare.
  22. Apr 21, 2014
    Really, really bad film. Not only did i not really like the Hulk before seeing this film, usually when i walk in to see a marvel movie i like to be amazed and introduced to a new character and do some research, this film put a really bad taste in my mouth, it bored me to tears, the acting was terribly average and the plot tried to take itself way to seriously. Bad movie dont watch.

23. Apr 30, 2014
    Wonderful. One of my favorite movies of all time. It takes my favorite comic book character and makes him relatable, vulnerable and human. The score is one of the all time best. The action scenes are pretty great as well. It's a must.
  24. Jun 7, 2014
    Ang Lee's take on the Hulk story is clearly the superior cinematic film adaptation over it's remake The Incredible Hulk. This picture takes groundbreaking CGI, a very odd and rather refreshing comic-book-esc editing style, and a very well written script and characters in order to create a top notch action film. It really does the colossal badass Hulk a huge justice by showing Banner in his own, more human story and then taking the Hulk himself and putting him into some kick ass action sequences. It's a must see for any fan of superhero and/or action films, or just anyone looking to have a grand old time with a few friends. Expand
  25. Jun 18, 2014
    This movie doesn't lack ambition and I really loved it how they approached Bruce Banner's past. But it lacks enough action to anchor the spectacle. This movie might entertain the fans though...

The main problem with The Hulk, really, is that there isn't enough Hulk in it.
    The real star is the splendid computer-generated Hulk, though his King Kong-like story is compromised by the need to keep him around for the inevitable sequel.
  3. The Hulk has a split personality: Two-thirds come from director Ang Lee, one-third from '60s comic book creator Stan Lee.