7.1

1. Jan 13, 2011
    I love Charlie Kaufman movies (even Synecdoche, New York) however, I thought this was too clever for it's own good.Rhys Ifans is the best part of the movie. This movie is almost always intriguing, whether it's character interaction, dialogue or just something visually amusing. However, there were a lot of slow spots and by the end, I felt like it was kind of a pointless movie unlike hisI love Charlie Kaufman movies (even Synecdoche, New York) however, I thought this was too clever for it's own good.Rhys Ifans is the best part of the movie. This movie is almost always intriguing, whether it's character interaction, dialogue or just something visually amusing. However, there were a lot of slow spots and by the end, I felt like it was kind of a pointless movie unlike his other works, Forgettable, but not bad. Expand
  2. Aug 19, 2010
    It's hard to describe this movie without spoiling it, however i can say that if you only like serious movies then you might not like this. This movie is the worst of Kaufman's movies, but it is still better than most movies out there.

1. The movie is too cute to take itself too seriously, but it still feels like it was made by some very stoned college students.
  2. After some promising leaps, bounds and swings through a fascinating jungle of possibility, Charlie Kaufman's movie misses an all-important creeper.
  3. The result is a satisfying and original picture.