4.8

Dec 16, 2005
    This book was horrible.
  2. D.X.
    Jun 20, 2004
    This was awesome, best movie ever scary... wooooooooooo, i actually get it instead of in "the ring" when i have no clue what the heck happened.
  3. MoT.
    Feb 24, 2007
    I enjoyed this sequel. First off, Brandy was in it and I like her, but that's beside the point. Though we obviously know who the killer is, the movie makes up for that with the intriguing plot twists and action scenes. My favorite scene is when a certain somebody jumps over the balcony onto a glass-roofed greenhouse, missing the swinging hook by an inch. Karla was my fav new I enjoyed this sequel. First off, Brandy was in it and I like her, but that's beside the point. Though we obviously know who the killer is, the movie makes up for that with the intriguing plot twists and action scenes. My favorite scene is when a certain somebody jumps over the balcony onto a glass-roofed greenhouse, missing the swinging hook by an inch. Karla was my fav new character and Tyrell added much comic relief and he ribbed Will constantly about being so geeky, and Will shines in the end also. Unlike the first which took place in some rainy, dinky crab-smelling port area(which was GREAT for the original, don't get me wrong), I actually felt at home with these four teens at the Bahamas Hotel. The movie set was secluded and simple with it's lack of excessive characters, not only giving the viewer the opportunity to focus only on the main four and a few small others but also giving Ben Willis more chance to hide and keep his cover, run around, and murder at ease without intrusion, save for a rescue team, but he'll take care of that. People, if you are expecting this to be like Scream which killer's costume allows room for multiple murderers and sequels, don't watch this. This is just good ol' Ben Willis again, but with a new setting, major plot twists that are quite original and don't suck off of the original, and with such interesting main characters, who needs supporting. And the murders...oooh, don't get me started. They beat part one by a mile. The first murder REALLY SUCKS and I mean that in a good way...and a literal one. You totally have to see it. Expand
  4. IslamB.
    Nov 9, 2005
    It was very good. It starteled me alot it had a good plot and it was enjoyable to watch after the first part its 2005 and I'am still waiting for part 3.I'll never forget what you did last summer.this movie launched freddies and jeneefier's careers.
  5. Oct 28, 2011
    Not scary and at times very stupid, if you were a fan of the first movie or just like teen slasher flicks you might get some enjoyment out of this, others will find this very mediocre, I still got some enjoyment out of this, but it's far from horror excellence.
  6. Aug 14, 2012
    The movie is not bad, but is much lower than the first, but is still a good thriller. In this sequel have already begun to notice that the script starts to get confusing and meaningless.
  7. Jun 5, 2012
    To Be 100% Honest This Was Almost 99% As Good As The 1st One!
    Brandy Does A Shockingly Good Job!
  8. Nov 17, 2012
    Bad sequel but still nice to hang out.
  9. Mar 17, 2013
    This sequel is every bit as good as the original if not better. The story is more creative and more entertaining. Plus it is much more unpredictable than the original ever was and it's even a little scarier. The only problem is that the ending was too much of a downer for there not to be a third one. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer didn't really count as a continuation of theThis sequel is every bit as good as the original if not better. The story is more creative and more entertaining. Plus it is much more unpredictable than the original ever was and it's even a little scarier. The only problem is that the ending was too much of a downer for there not to be a third one. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer didn't really count as a continuation of the first two because it had nothing to do with them. To bad they sold the property rights to some direct to dvd studio. What a bummer. Collapse
  10. Jan 5, 2014
    The only good thing I can say about this movie, and the reason I'm giving it a one instead of a zero, is that the hurricane aspect of the movie made for slightly more intense scenes, even though the script and acting was dismal.
  11. Jul 19, 2014
    I wasn't the biggest fan of the original, but I did find it at least somewhat entertaining, not that I'd want to revisit it, however the sequel, well I'm not sure, sometimes when I look at it I think it's slightly worse, other times, I think it beats the original like nothing else, let me explain, the film's still full of the madcap entertaining but not entirely clear action scenes thatI wasn't the biggest fan of the original, but I did find it at least somewhat entertaining, not that I'd want to revisit it, however the sequel, well I'm not sure, sometimes when I look at it I think it's slightly worse, other times, I think it beats the original like nothing else, let me explain, the film's still full of the madcap entertaining but not entirely clear action scenes that were in the original, and the plot's a lot better, but it's premise and scare factor isn't there, when you look at the premise, it's someone trying to get more revenge for something that happened to them two summers ago, not to mention some of the attacks taking place off-screen, you get a very empty feeling, & what's with this whole whodunnit element that we get, we know who it is, it's Ben Willis, the one they run-over, threw in a river then severed his hand, yeah sure, Julie knows, but they give the audience a big who could it be approach, why, very entertaining but not entirely clear! Expand
  12. Apr 1, 2014
    Not good as the first original movie. Had some intermittent suspense filled moments here and there. But this is not a great sequel. And the motive for the killings is not so well established.

This 1998 sequel seems almost deliberately designed to disappoint--our enjoyment is supposed to lie in making fun of the obvious red herrings, contrived opportunities to show cleavage, melodramatic dialogue, gullible characters, and inevitable to-be-continued ending.
  2. Lacks even the good, guilty setup of "I Know What You Did Last Summer" -- the sense that the heroes are fleeing the consequences of their own crime.
  3. A lazy, hasty effort that offers little beyond a few jack-in-the-box startles and a high body count, including Hewitt's bouncing about in a shirt half-unbuttoned over a bikini top.