I Think I Love My Wife

6.2

1. ChrisS.
    Dec 2, 2007
    I gave this movie a 10 because it hits home. the truth is no one will understand this movie enless they are in the same position. I bet any man who is in a relationship for atleast 5 years will love this movie. I dont really belive it was meant to be a comedy. Perhaps it was more of a justification in social history. The only sad part is, it truly shows all women how the average man truly I gave this movie a 10 because it hits home. the truth is no one will understand this movie enless they are in the same position. I bet any man who is in a relationship for atleast 5 years will love this movie. I dont really belive it was meant to be a comedy. Perhaps it was more of a justification in social history. The only sad part is, it truly shows all women how the average man truly feels. Period.... on point like no other. You can hate all u want on the skills as a "film" and perhaps i just googled the wrong critic page.. the truth is, ive seen this movie with many people now, ive gotten extremely mixed reviews. But the bottom line is, this movie will either relate like no other, or just seem like a stupid asshole of a guy type of movie....but like i said, if you are a man in a relationship, probubly longer than 5 years, or have been in one like that, this one is gonnna hit home like no other, with a little Chris Rock twist to it. Expand
  2. ScottR.
    Mar 17, 2007
    Fantastic cinematography. Hilarious.
  3. JaredC.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Not that Chris Rock did bad, just that he was kind of overacting and the story kind of was overwritten for him. But its a fascinating story about cheating on your own wife. But it sure ain't inspirational.
  4. GinaL.
    Mar 12, 2007
    Kerry Washington made this movie a miracle. She was hilarious. She made Chris Rock look bad. She sold her heartfelt and funny performance to the end. Props girl. I can't say much for the rest of the movie but Kerry rules!
  5. BrandonC.
    Mar 19, 2007
    This film rocks! One of the most comedic, insightful movies of the new year post-Oscars, I loved every aspect of it and how it brought us a dark, new gritty angle, albeit more of a comedy version. Hands down one of the best of the year, along with the 300.
  6. RazvyT
    Jul 26, 2007
    A so-so movie, good acting, predictable storyline and nice comedy.Chris Rock rules as always.

1. In I Think I Love My Wife, Chris Rock does something entirely unexpected. He isn't funny.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    The main drawback is that under director Rock, actor Rock doesn't possess quite the chops to pull off this character, and the humor and flights of fancy are simply too low-key.
    Rock capably directs a screenplay graced with one or two chuckles ("You stare at a soccer mom too long and they'll post your name on the Internet") and soured by a whole lot of misogyny.