6.1

1. Oct 14, 2014
    There's just nothing new to offer with these Ice Age films, it's just the same thing over, and over again, and doesn't do anything new. Still the visuals are nice, but the story and characters are just bland and boring.
  2. Jul 30, 2014
    The last, hopefully, of a disintegrating franchise. Stupid, over-written, too childish, and a complete, underwhelming and predictable bore. If they make the next sequel, you won't see me in those theaters. In fact, I'll make a habit of changing the channel the next time Ice Age appears on a commercial. Ever.
  3. Mar 8, 2014
    Sure, there's some cool visuals, but that does not hide the dull and clich├ęd story. This fourth movie in the series just seems like it's forced and repeated. It's also not as funny too. In the end, it's a disappointment.
  4. Jul 30, 2013
    one of the worst movies eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
  5. Jul 4, 2013
    "Ice Age: Continental Drift" shows how not to do a sequel in most ways it's dull, the humor is so-so (even though it tries so hard), and the story line is flat out dumb.
  6. Mar 24, 2013
    Even with decent actors, this movie was terrible. The plot was bad as well as the idea of the addition of the pirate crew. At least Scrat stuck around to give us a few more laughs.
  7. Jan 27, 2013
    I don't know why a fourth Ice Age movie was made. I loved the first three movies, but this one fell short of my expectations. I laughed a couple of times, but I could have gone without seeing this movie.
  8. Jan 12, 2013
    Ice Age 3 was horrible... This is abysmal. This 'film' has truly shown the definition of staying past your welcome, generic plots and tired dialogue.
  9. Zal
    Dec 20, 2012
    I have horrible friends. How horrible? Well, when given a choice between The Dark Knight Rises, Moonrise Kingdom, and Ice Age 4, my friend chose the last on the list. Granted DKR was somewhat disappointing, but you can't honestly tell me that IA4 is the better choice!

I saw the first Ice Age movie as a kid and I liked it. The second one was stupid. The third one I haven't seen. Then
    there's this one.

Is it the worst kids movie ever? No. But it's still terrible. It's cliched and predictable. The subplot with Manny's daughter was the hardest part to sit through.

However, there were two things that kept me going. First, Scrat. Scrat is just as enjoyable as he's always been. There's this great scene between him and a siren which I won't spoil because it made me laugh so hard. Second, Peter Dinklage. Yep, Tyrion Lannister is in this movie. He plays the bad guy (stupid character btw). I couldn't tell who it was until the credits came up and I was close to doing a spit take when I saw his name.

That being said, this movie was dumb and boring. However, if your child forces you to watch this movie, there are some saving graces.
  10. Dec 19, 2012
    Ice age wow, ice age 2 great, ice age 3 ok, ice age 4 screw this. When i first saw the trailer at cinema i said yes. But when i watched it, i was really disappointed. Our year is 2012. Where is the realistic animation? I think the animators have lost their talent.
    POSITIVES:
    Sid
    Negatives:
    The film
  11. Dec 17, 2012
    This is not a comedy. It's more like an adventure. It is really disgusting and it makes me sick. I think it wasn't necessary to make a fourth film. Im really disappointed.
  12. Nov 25, 2012
    tasdfghjklkjghfdsadjkl;jhgfdsadfgjhdddddddddaaaaaaaaasssssssccccccccc5455ergdfhdfjhdfjfgjkfgjkgjdfhnjhudkl;jhgfdsadfghj this move was so bad i got autism
  13. Nov 25, 2012
    from the first scene i could guess all the story!characters are so stereotype and nothing in all those happenings make sense at all.bad characterization and i event think some of them were extra and also useless.most of them exist in the story line just physically(most of them Ellie).humors mostly not very funny and a lot events in the movie didn't help the advance the story.but with all these i still have to say the animation itself was good(the graphic and sounds). Collapse
  14. Nov 4, 2012
    The animation is good and scrap's bits are still chaotic fun, but the actual story is filled with cliches and ultimately dull and uninspired. Pure cashgrab.
  15. Sep 2, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Terrible terrible terrible. My daughters dragged me into the theatre for this, so I hesitantly allowed them so see it. Needless to say I went in with very low expectations... and still I was disappointed! Without giving anything away, could someone please explain to me how the bad guys managed to capture Manny's family??? That made NO sense to me at all. Could they have stereotyped the teenagers any worse? A family dumping their elder onto the family outcast, really? Captain Gutt said, "Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching. And predictable." Too bad the writers didn't see the irony of that statement. I will never get those 90 minutes back. Should have napped. Expand
  16. Jul 27, 2012
    Would the world come to an end if I didn
  17. Jul 22, 2012
    Actually I do not have any complaints about this movie but somehow it's six year old kids movie. It has charm and eye-candy animation but it suffer confused script. Sorry Scrat, this time for Granny, she rocks!

1. Reviewed by: Drew Taylor
    Jul 25, 2012
    Handsomely animated and features a story that, while hopelessly familiar, at least seems to be part of a whole. Also, there are pirates. So there's that.
  2. Reviewed by: David Fear
    Jul 13, 2012
    A business-as-usual slog.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Jul 13, 2012
    Thoroughly, and disappointingly, pedestrian.