7.8

1. Oct 7, 2010
    There have been many CGI animated films and a huge wave of them started to flood Hollywood starting in 2006. The reason? When Shrek 2 made $910 million worldwide everyone got interested in it... but what about this movie? Why am I giving it a 10/10? The movie isn't flawless as I feel it won't appeal to a lot of people, but this is a groundbreaking CGI animated film. This is the first animated movie that created actual expressive characters, it wasn't just a collection of billions of polygons but characters felt ALIVE. The film's plot is a magical retelling of Noah's Ark biblical story and will please animated movie fans and young kids. Expand
  2. May 15, 2011
    This movie is definitely better than its prequel!
  3. Feb 11, 2012
  4. Feb 6, 2012
    Holarious! That's almost everything you need to say about Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown. It has everything you want from a CGI movie. Make sure you watched the first Ice Age before than it's even more fun! I don't get the Metacritics. WATCH IT!
  5. Feb 4, 2013
    A classic of animation. This movie is supposedly for kids, but parents will enjoy it more.
  6. Mar 13, 2013
    I couldn't wait for this I bought it the same MINUTE it got in the local video-stores! Ice Age is my personal number 1 animation franchise of all-time! "The Meltdown" is AMAZING! You shouldn't miss a masterpiece like this! My final score for this amazing experience is 10/10
  7. Sep 13, 2014
    Impressionante. O melhor "A Era do Gelo" para mim. O filme fala sobre amizade e amor,além de ser bem divertido e conter histórias que se cruzam. Palmas e mais palmas.

It's more like watching a typical animated-shorts collection - a few highlights, a lot of clinkers - than like watching an actual movie.
  2. Ice Age: The Meltdown blithely looks on the bright side of life, amassing a screen full of vultures to sing and dance ''Food Glorious Food'' and daring us not to get happy.
    This is a lackluster film that exists exclusively because its predecessor made money.