7.7

1. Oct 7, 2010
    There have been many CGI animated films and a huge wave of them started to flood Hollywood starting in 2006. The reason? When Shrek 2 made $910 million worldwide everyone got interested in it... but what about this movie? Why am I giving it a 10/10? The movie isn't flawless as I feel it won't appeal to a lot of people, but this is a groundbreaking CGI animated film. This is the firstThere have been many CGI animated films and a huge wave of them started to flood Hollywood starting in 2006. The reason? When Shrek 2 made $910 million worldwide everyone got interested in it... but what about this movie? Why am I giving it a 10/10? The movie isn't flawless as I feel it won't appeal to a lot of people, but this is a groundbreaking CGI animated film. This is the first animated movie that created actual expressive characters, it wasn't just a collection of billions of polygons but characters felt ALIVE. The film's plot is a magical retelling of Noah's Ark biblical story and will please animated movie fans and young kids. Expand
  2. TommyD.
    Mar 31, 2006
    This was a great movie i'm am just a kid and i thought it was great.
  3. BelloR.
    Apr 13, 2006
    the first one was an experiment, the second one is in process to be an excelent movie!. Third will be the best?
  4. MegB.
    Apr 6, 2006
    Great entertainment, better than I expected based on the reviews. Funny and cute, very similar to the first film with more footage of Scrat and the acorn!
  5. Scratty
    Apr 6, 2006
    Funny, original, crazy!, dont follow disney's cliches, an animated movie for all ages, dont lose it.
  6. BubbleM.
    Jul 6, 2006
    Someone told me that this movie was good but not better than the first, but they were wrong. It's just about the same as the first: a great, family comedy that's worth watching.
  7. DavidG.
    Mar 27, 2006
    I thought it was better than the first film. Very funny. I saw a screening with a group in our mid-20s and we all loved it. Queen Latifah is hilarious.
  8. ColinA.
    Mar 27, 2006
    Loved it. Better than any movie Dreamworks has made to date.
  9. Bella
    Apr 11, 2006
    Dont listen critics cause movies are made to forget regrets and pain, let yourself to raise to a cloud of good entertainment and lauhgs. An excelent movie.
  10. Topping
    Apr 10, 2006
    Poor Minds of those critics, some lose the ability of enjoy a innocent Story... is sad because they give good rates to war movies ( or related to sex ). This is magic. 10
  11. Frenchy
    Apr 10, 2006
    Good movie, good recommendation. Dont miss it.
  12. BabyT.
    Apr 13, 2006
    My whole famaly and I really enjoyed this fantastic and funny animation!, its great.
  13. SallyF.
    Apr 10, 2006
    Who listens to critics. I loved it from the moment it started. Sid is great, Diego is tops, Manny is inspiring, but Skritch is the Best! Queen Latifah was cute, worked for me, loved it all.
  14. SarahT.
    Wow, what a movie.
  15. GaryM.
    Apr 7, 2006
    What a great sequel -- Fun way to spend a Saturday with plenty of laughs. Forget the critics, they take themselves too seriously.
  16. CarlC.
    Apr 9, 2006
    It was pretty cool. I really liked it.
  17. Chapuzón
    Apr 9, 2006
    Has everything to be a blockbuster and fight for best animated pic next oscars, only Cars can be superior... but maybe it wont.
  18. Moreice
    Apr 9, 2006
    Yes!!, they dont forget any character, you can see their evolutions, a very movie to enjoy again and again.
  19. Fatty
    Apr 9, 2006
    I already want my dvd of this amazing movie!. Good story.
  20. GordonG.
    Apr 11, 2006
    The whole family went, the whole family (6 to 58) were cracking up laughing for virtually the entire movie. Critics take themselves far too seriously and actually believe that people are influenced by their drivel.
  21. HugoS.
    Apr 12, 2006
    I was a child again with this second-good part.
  22. ChickenL.
    Apr 13, 2006
    Better than chicken little, robots and madagascar. A movie done by Ingenius and creativity.
  23. KeithA.
    Apr 20, 2006
    This movie was plain out hilarious! Scrat and the sloth were the best. Had a great story and was a sit and relax movie. If I got to see it again I would definitely go!
  24. Kontrolla
    Apr 9, 2006
    Estaba esceptico, no creia que fuern a superar a la primera y lo hicieron y en grande, muy buena secuela, con mas apariciones de Scrat, estan todos locos en esta cinta, por eso te hace reir tanto, por ocurrentes. mejor que las ulimas 4 movies de Dreamworks. THIS REALLY WORKS.
  25. BETURTLE
    Apr 9, 2006
    Good!, let this page and go see it...an excelent animated tale, I want a third part.
  26. RyanJ.
    Aug 22, 2006
    i must say i watched this film on the plane to cyprus and before it started had no hope for it i thought what hope have i got for this, but i was so wrong, the plot was brilliant, still hilarious and still ahd the sad-happy storyline and of course finished off with another brilliant ending, i was very pleased to see that the new characters fitted into the movie well and were not boring i must say i watched this film on the plane to cyprus and before it started had no hope for it i thought what hope have i got for this, but i was so wrong, the plot was brilliant, still hilarious and still ahd the sad-happy storyline and of course finished off with another brilliant ending, i was very pleased to see that the new characters fitted into the movie well and were not boring but equally as interesting, good movie overall. Expand
  27. MarcM.
    Mar 28, 2006
    Funny movie. my older kids loved it too.
  28. Gallan
    Apr 12, 2006
    I can recommend this movie for all ages and kind of public.
  29. KeriS
    Jul 12, 2007
    first of all, i would like to start with that i aggree with Bubble M. it is as good as the first one. Amurabi M. was wrong. my dad loved the movie, and just laughed! Ice Age the meltdown is a great movie. all the characters are back, Sid is still my favorite, and the plot was just great. i thought the movie was very suspenseful, because i was scared to death that somebody would die. first of all, i would like to start with that i aggree with Bubble M. it is as good as the first one. Amurabi M. was wrong. my dad loved the movie, and just laughed! Ice Age the meltdown is a great movie. all the characters are back, Sid is still my favorite, and the plot was just great. i thought the movie was very suspenseful, because i was scared to death that somebody would die. it's a movie that you can just lol at, and just cry all the time at, because it's very emotional. this movie was said to be for kids, but i say it's more for big kids and adults. little kids don't understand the jokes, the humor, and don't understand how much danger the characters are in, except that they know that something bad is happening. but this is just one of the best movies of all time. it's one of those sequels that doesn't fail. the only negative thing that i found, was that a could of the characters had 10% of something that made them different. but they still look great. i guess it's something that the characters get a new look, and they look better. anyways, don't doubt until you see the movie. i only know that some people hated it, because of the stuff that was in it, that wasn't necessary. doesn't matter. it was Great! Expand
  30. May 15, 2011
    This movie is definitely better than its prequel!

It's more like watching a typical animated-shorts collection - a few highlights, a lot of clinkers - than like watching an actual movie.
  2. Ice Age: The Meltdown blithely looks on the bright side of life, amassing a screen full of vultures to sing and dance ''Food Glorious Food'' and daring us not to get happy.
    This is a lackluster film that exists exclusively because its predecessor made money.