Imagine Me & You

8.1

1. MarcD.
    Jan 28, 2006
    Yes, I saw it on opening night, and I DUG IT! You don't have to be an L-Word fanatic (like me) to enjoy this one. Like the Hugh Grant, Four Weddings-style humor, and you'll like this. Lena Headey is terrific, by the way.
  2. ChelseaS.
    Jan 29, 2006
    Lame. Matthew Goode shows potential but Piper demaonstrates yet again why she is destined for a made-for-tv movie career.
  3. DanielleT.
    Jan 30, 2006
    This movie is a humorus journey through experiencing love at first sight from a perspective that is just now making its way into mainstream cinema.
  4. EnL.
    Jul 11, 2006
    This movie was something that I fell in love with at first site at the movie store. I glanced and for some reason ran over to it, read the back, and about died of happyness. So I snuck it in the stack that my family was renting and for the past 3 days I've been watching it non-stop. The critics don't bring any justice to the witty writting and the unique way that the gay issue This movie was something that I fell in love with at first site at the movie store. I glanced and for some reason ran over to it, read the back, and about died of happyness. So I snuck it in the stack that my family was renting and for the past 3 days I've been watching it non-stop. The critics don't bring any justice to the witty writting and the unique way that the gay issue is handeled and spun upon. ^^ I hope for many more like it. Expand
  5. FransS.
    Oct 24, 2006
    Poor movie, nothing is happening in it accept promoting lesbians and gay love-life. I feel it was a total waste of money. Walked out halfway through the movie and went home.
  6. Ilona
    Mar 29, 2006
    Great movie, must see it, similar to best british movies.
  7. K.Bolger
    Jul 1, 2006
    Outstanding--two leads (Piper and Lena) have great chemistry. Sensitive, funny, and handled gay issue beautifully. Thanks
  8. Caitlyn
    Jul 18, 2006
    I thought it was excellent i wanted to rent it for longer but dad said no lol i thought there was some great acting in it and the love at first sight concept was well grasped.
  9. MariaK.
    Jul 19, 2006
    Tedious, boring and so predictable it almost made me cry.
  10. MartaG.
    Apr 4, 2007
    I enjoyed this movie even though I didn't understand most of the dialogue, because I'm Catalan and I saw it in English, without subtitles. If I had seen it with english subtitles I would have understood it more. But, well, I have understood the argument and I enjoyed it a lot and I cried, too.
  11. ClaudiaP.
    Sep 26, 2007
    Excellent chemistry btw the girls, fantastic supporting actors (Rachel's parents were awesome). And, the movie itself was cute, light and perfectly showed what love at first sight means. Only people who had such experience or who are open for love can understand this movie and appreciate it.
  12. BeckyW.
    Feb 21, 2006
    If this movie had involved a guy and a girl falling in love it would have rated a 30 at best. Totally predictable and yet utterly unbelievable! That guy Goode is a cutie though!
  13. AnneG.
    May 28, 2006
    10 because It´s hard seeing a lesbian comedy at cinema and I hope this is only the first one from a long list :) Lena Heady is great as usual.
  14. LizChair
    Apr 16, 2007
    The perfect romantic comedy.
  15. Dec 19, 2014
    excellent chemistry delightful lighthearted movie. good for after a long day will bring color into the dull days of your life. one of my top five lesbian films.

1. Strains so hard to be upbeat you can almost hear gears shifting.
  2. A pleasant if pedestrian British romantic comedy.
    The film nearly works in spite of its adherence to formula, thanks to clever one-liners and appealing, sharply drawn supporting performances.