Kino Lorber | Release Date: November 9, 2012
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 6 Ratings
Watch Now
lasttimeisawSep 29, 2014
Unwittingly it is my very first film from the universally acclaimed South Korean auteur Sang-soo Hong, by virtue of Isabelle Huppert. But out of my heart, the film is frustratingly bland and ineptly flippant.

All the setting is exclusively

All the setting is exclusively in a remote beach and a family hotel near sea side. After an informal conversation between a pair of mother and daughter, Park Soo (Yoon) and Wonju (Jeong), about their familial dispute. Then Wonju starts to write three short stories for her script, each centres a French woman named Anne (Huppert), respectively as a female director, an adulteress and a divorcée (conveniently dressed in blue, red and green), and Wonju becomes the hotelier.

continue reading my review on my blog: google cinema omnivore, thanks
CharlieBrown8Jul 24, 2013
This is quite a charming low budget movie, with irritatingly funny dialogues and characters that let's you overlook the unimaginative photography. Acting and script are great, even if the stories don't really lead anywhere, they leave youThis is quite a charming low budget movie, with irritatingly funny dialogues and characters that let's you overlook the unimaginative photography. Acting and script are great, even if the stories don't really lead anywhere, they leave you with a feeling lighthearted enjoyment. Expand