Lions Gate Films | Release Date: November 23, 2005
2.0
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 50 Ratings
Watch Now
TianaBNov 26, 2005
It was a good movie because Usher and Emmanuelle looked hot in it, and it was just interesting and fun to watch!
SmoothNinjaNov 30, 2005
Everything the above post just said In an opposite world this was just used to glorify usher to no avail possibly worse than 50 cents recent entry. nothin if anything was done right if u plan on seein this be prepared to be disgusted Usher Everything the above post just said In an opposite world this was just used to glorify usher to no avail possibly worse than 50 cents recent entry. nothin if anything was done right if u plan on seein this be prepared to be disgusted Usher has really let the spot light get to him. Expand
ToneLovenessNov 30, 2005
Unreal. So Stupid, but good for what it is. Anthony Fazio is hilarious. Kevin hart is to. Ushers aiight,not great though. IT stupid fun. Just check it out.
DeVonT.Dec 1, 2005
Damn, i don't know why y'all frontin on this flick. dawgz, this wan't no oscar contender. Just a good time, sit back and relax with some popcorn and yo girl. what do you want, the English patent?
RehsuD.Nov 24, 2005
I thought it was an enjoyable romp through New York, featuring a compelling romance and some great performance by character actors, especially The Chazz. Way to go Usher! Definite leading man material. And Emmanuelle is hot HOT HOTT!
DanielleBNov 28, 2005
AWFUL.
TimJ.Dec 16, 2005
Wow, what can I say? Usher IS so attractive, and man can he dance and sing. I would have liked to have seen a little more of "the stomach," but this movie worked. I don't understand all of the haters out there. Sit back, relax, and Wow, what can I say? Usher IS so attractive, and man can he dance and sing. I would have liked to have seen a little more of "the stomach," but this movie worked. I don't understand all of the haters out there. Sit back, relax, and marvel in the greatness that is Usher! Expand
RaymondU.Dec 9, 2005
I thought it was fun and I liked it. Ed T. has no idea what he is talking about; Usher is attractive. Not everybody can have a flat white head like Philip Seymour Hoffman you know.
EdT.Nov 25, 2005
Give me a break. Rehsu D., who wrote that "9" review, is obviously involved in the production of this movie in some way. Always watch for studio plants, people! Usher might be able to sing and dance, but this movie is a joke. Hey, am I the Give me a break. Rehsu D., who wrote that "9" review, is obviously involved in the production of this movie in some way. Always watch for studio plants, people! Usher might be able to sing and dance, but this movie is a joke. Hey, am I the only one who is disturbed by Usher's pointed head? He looks like he belongs in an old SNL "ConeHead" skit. Expand
JohnS.Nov 29, 2005
Who knew movies could be that bad? Usher was better in She's All That. That's the best thing I could say, really, that bad.
vini1904Aug 14, 2012
Extremely generic and disposable, do not need another bad movie in the world. Maybe the fans like this type of movie, yet it is still a lousy movie. I do not recommend ever.