Lions Gate Films | Release Date: November 23, 2005
2.0
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 50 Ratings
Watch Now
TianaBNov 26, 2005
It was a good movie because Usher and Emmanuelle looked hot in it, and it was just interesting and fun to watch!
ToneLovenessNov 30, 2005
Unreal. So Stupid, but good for what it is. Anthony Fazio is hilarious. Kevin hart is to. Ushers aiight,not great though. IT stupid fun. Just check it out.
DeVonT.Dec 1, 2005
Damn, i don't know why y'all frontin on this flick. dawgz, this wan't no oscar contender. Just a good time, sit back and relax with some popcorn and yo girl. what do you want, the English patent?
RehsuD.Nov 24, 2005
I thought it was an enjoyable romp through New York, featuring a compelling romance and some great performance by character actors, especially The Chazz. Way to go Usher! Definite leading man material. And Emmanuelle is hot HOT HOTT!
TimJ.Dec 16, 2005
Wow, what can I say? Usher IS so attractive, and man can he dance and sing. I would have liked to have seen a little more of "the stomach," but this movie worked. I don't understand all of the haters out there. Sit back, relax, and Wow, what can I say? Usher IS so attractive, and man can he dance and sing. I would have liked to have seen a little more of "the stomach," but this movie worked. I don't understand all of the haters out there. Sit back, relax, and marvel in the greatness that is Usher! Expand
RaymondU.Dec 9, 2005
I thought it was fun and I liked it. Ed T. has no idea what he is talking about; Usher is attractive. Not everybody can have a flat white head like Philip Seymour Hoffman you know.