7.3

1. Nov 3, 2011
    I thought I was a fan of the band until I saw this film. It's as if a film student had a final project to make something that was not only completely visually cancerous but also painful to hear. The filmmaker has somehow found a way to make their music seem tasteless and horrific while using classic music video style elements in a chunky lackadaisical editing style resulting in the most pretentious, boring, and utterly unwatchable cinematography ever shot. I love the band. This movie is horrible. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Jeannette Catsoulis
    Nov 10, 2011
    The best concert films achieve a marriage of sound and image that feels effortlessly harmonious, and in that regard Inni, a musical portrait of the Icelandic band Sigur Ros, leaves most of its genre in the dust.
  2. Reviewed by: Jesse Cataldo
    Nov 7, 2011
    As a document of a live show it looks like nothing else, but Vincent Morisset's greater aspirations, attempts to define or sum up the band through the inclusion of external material, come off as muddled and oblique.
  3. Reviewed by: Guy Dixon
    Oct 28, 2011
    This is the perfect film for a band that was never trying to be something other than inventive.