7.4

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Inside Man was an action packed, tense and suspense filled, and overall exciting movie. This movie is going into my book as my favorite movie. The actors were absolutely amazing and they fit their part.

If I had to watch a movie over-and-over again, this would be it. It is filled with energy and is absolutely incredible. The soundtrack was amazing and fit well in the movie. The actors were well placed, and were great at their job.

Clive Owen's ego and personality really fits the character "Dalton Russel" as explained. Denzel Washington also did a fantastic job of "Detective Keith Frazier." Overall the actors of this movie really had a place and knew what they were doing.

If you are looking for an action-packed, somewhat comedic, and suspense-filled movie, you should really check out "Inside Man." Spike Lee has outdone himself on this one, as it is a well put together film that is sure to please you. It is rated 'R' so be careful who watches it. Overall great movie.
  2. Jul 28, 2014
    Mükemmel kurgulanmış benzerlerinden oldukça farklı çok değişik bir tat veren olağanüstü oyuncu kadrosuyla ve yönetmen spike lee eşliğinde daha önce neden izlemediğimi düşündürten film. Kesinlikle klasikler arasında yerini alacaktır mutlaka izlenmeli...

1. This is the mother lode all action/suspense directors search for and Lee, who usually doesn't work in that genre, has hit it.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A flashy cast, clever script and vibrant showcasing of New York City as the ultimate melting pot are strong plusses for Spike Lee's most mainstream studio venture.
  3. Reviewed by: David Edelstein
    I found myself savoring a thriller (as well as a Spike Lee “joint”) that wasn't, for a change, in my face.