5.2

1. Aug 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First off let me say don't let the reviews fool you this is a good movie. In no possible way is it bad though some of the actors act a little camera shy at times. The effects and damage looks amazing the tornados are frightening and the "big one" is unbelievably jaw dropping! Also the movie has a few funny moments with Nathan Kress (icarly) being a funny like able character as well as the redneck dynamic duo who offer a few laughs as well. Overall I liked the characters but the main reason to see this movie is the special effects and destruction this movie has. These tornados are killers and they destroy everything from planes, oil tankers, schools and of course houses and cities. This movie has the best looking tornados I've ever seen! They are terrifyingly real looking! Overall I loved this movie it's a great summer blockbuster and the best disaster film since "day after tomorrow and twister!" So If your a fan of disaster movies or wanna see tornados destroy everything in their path you should definitely check it out. 9/10 Expand
  2. Aug 8, 2014
    This has the best Effects anyone could ask for, it could make you be afraid of storms like it did to me :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Oct 30, 2014
    Wow! Some awesome special effects there! Impressive visuals. Story started off slow, in a cheezy, low-budget first-person view manner. Slowly but surely, things gets exciting. The storm looks real and threatening. The destruction terrifying. A rather basic story, but was a good disaster film overall.
  4. Aug 26, 2014
    Incredible film with a fantastic ending! The special effects will have you on the edge of your seat. Great story line too involving a documentary and some funny guys doing stunts. Dunno what the problem is with some people giving it a bad review!!!!!!!! It's one of those films you know you are going to enjoy watching again at a later date. I actually found it very original. Just becauseIncredible film with a fantastic ending! The special effects will have you on the edge of your seat. Great story line too involving a documentary and some funny guys doing stunts. Dunno what the problem is with some people giving it a bad review!!!!!!!! It's one of those films you know you are going to enjoy watching again at a later date. I actually found it very original. Just because it's in the genre of disaster movie does not make it boring at all. Expand
  5. Jan 6, 2015
    I watched this movie on release ate, and I thought it was awesome. I personally loved the Twista Huntas, and thought it added a great touch to the movie. although it did have some ridiculous moments (the manhole flying off twice), I still thought it was a great movie.

1. Reviewed by: Ed Frankl
    Sep 22, 2014
    When you're pining for Bill Paxton and the relative emotional realism of Twister, you know you're in trouble.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    Sep 22, 2014
    Its destructive setpieces may loose the odd popcorn kernel on to the multiplex carpet, but it's really just an effects reel: the weather – cloudy wisps turning to massive, fiery hellblasts – is considerably better developed than its quarry. Stick with Twister.
  3. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Aug 11, 2014
    Into the Storm is as straightforward a disaster film as you're likely to find.