- Starring: Juno Temple, Kylie Minogue, Riley Keough
- Summary: Jack and Diane, two teenage girls, meet in New York City and spend the night kissing ferociously. Diane’s charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack’s tough skinned heart. But when Jack discovers that Diane is moving she pushes her away. Unable to grasp her new feelings, Diane's emotionsions begin to cause unexplainable violent changes to her body. Through these awkward and insecure feelings, the two girls must struggle to turn their first love into an enduring one. (Magnolia Pictures)… Expand
- Director: Bradley Rust Gray
- Genre(s): Drama, Horror, Romance
- More Details and Credits »
50Tonally, the film swings between whispery romance and ominous horror as it explores the dark side of love and lust, including an amusingly gory meditation on the notion that the person you think is your beloved might just rip your heart out.