2.7

1. Apr 6, 2014
    Adam Sandler's Characters in this movie . were funny and enjoyable to watch . if everybody is hating this . dont . its just funny Grade A-..........................................
  2. Jan 21, 2014
    this film doesn't even deserve to be pissed on it is one of the worst films ever made it insulting to even categorise as a comedy a comedy is supposed to be funny this is nowhere near you will have more enjoyment from amputating your ear of its so terrible in every way a movie could possibly be bad FFFFFFUUUUUUUU CCCCKKKK THIS FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  3. Jan 16, 2014
    Okay, I thought no movie would be worse than 2007's atrocity "Knock Knock"
    I was clearly wrong. No matter what Sandler does later in his career, he may never be forgiven for what is, without a doubt, the worst movie ever.
  4. Jan 6, 2014
    Copia vagabunda do cult de Ed Wood
  5. Dec 20, 2013
    Esta pelicula no me gusto, no tuvo un buen argumento y tuvo pesimos protagonistas."Jack and Jill" es una de las peores peliculas de Adam Sandler, que tambien tuvo una pesima actuacion en la pelicula.De esta pelicula solo disfrute algunos dialogos.
  6. Dec 4, 2013
    I'm not going to say that Jack and Jill is a bad movie. That wouldn't be doing it justice. Jack and Jill is hands down the worst film ever made, not only failing on a comedic and technical level, but also on the level of entertainment. Most bad movies garner a few chuckles based on pure goofiness, such as The Room. Jack and Jill couldn't even make me smile once, as I was too busy being appalled at the atrocities I was witnessing onscreen. Adam Sandler has become the representation of cheap, poorly executed Hollywood blockbusters and whatever comedic value he had in the past is gone. His career has been on the decline for years, and this abomination was the long-awaited dagger to his image. It took two Adam Sandlers, both completely unlikable and instantly annoying characters, for people to detect his formula of putting little effort into filmmaking and making large profits off of fart jokes and the occasional adult humor. Even the presence of Al Pacino can't save the movie, and makes it even more depressing when one considers that this powerhouse actor accepted a role in Sandler's cinematic prostitution.
    Jack and Jill is a marvel. I can't say I hate any other movie with such unrelenting passion, especially when I realize that ten-years olds are being showed this racist, mysoginistic, and downright unpleasant series of unfinished storyboard sketches. I sincerely hope that these younger audiences don't look to Sandler as a king of comedy, because then the next generation of filmmakers will have a corrupted vision of what true comedy really is. Jack and Jill should serve as the shining example of how to fail in making people laugh: sacrificing the likability of its characters and the intelligence of its plot for inane body humor and inexplicable attempts at social satire. It fails not just because its a broken mess of a movie, but because we all know its creator has the potential for so much better, and his creative vision has been blinded by the allure of box office success. Whether Sandler can turn his career around from this apparent black hole remains to be seen. But for now, Jack and Jill remains as a gigantic blemish not only on his career, but on the entirety of American cinema.

Follow me on twitter. @cbeers2513
  7. Dec 2, 2013
    Do not even get me started on how perfect this movie is. With Adam Sandler being one of the best actors of all time and All of his movies being moving pictures i could not resist but to pick this up from my local corner shop for £2.99. i knew as soon as it started that this was the film to break records. It was sooooooo good i actually took it to the local bingo wednesday club to tell them all about it. 10/10 would recommend to any mammal on this earth. And to think, I didnt even know adam had a twin. Expand
  8. Dec 2, 2013
    Raw emotion and intergrity seep through Adam sandlers, powerful, yet subtle performance that changed my view on life. His ability to juggle the role of Jack (symbolic of nazi propaganda in Germany) and the role of Jill (symbolic of the tyrannice rule of Mao Zedong in China) makes him a sure fire oscar contender. A film of undeniable power that changes the face of cinema. Six out of five on the swagmeter. Expand
  9. Sep 1, 2013
    Great movie. Just an overall treat. Adam Sandler does an amazing job filling two roles in the movie and bringing both characters to life. Doesn't actually deserve a 10 but it's given that to attempt to even out the unfair 0's
  10. Aug 30, 2013
    Awful. Not a good movie at all and it's unwatchable. Do not ever try to watch this. It's only for the people who want to die soon. Adam Sandler has become very disappointing.
  11. Aug 13, 2013
    Worst movie of all time. I wish Adam Sandler would start to be funny again. I miss movies like Big Daddy, Billy Madison, and Happy Gilmore. Horrific movie that no one should watch.
  12. Jul 14, 2013
    Adam Sandler ha hecho excelentes peliculas pero en esta no le fue muy bien siento que no valoran muy bien su humor, lamentablemente en esta decallo Happy madison productions pero sin embargo no me gusta como es calificada la carrera de Adam sandler
  13. Jul 14, 2013
    Jack and Jill is all-time low that makes sequels to Nutty Professor seem like cinematographic masterpieces. Adam Sandler fails terribly in both of his dual roles (one in drag) delivering 1,5 hours of embarrassingly bad jokes e.g. about bodily functions and homosexuals.
  14. Jul 4, 2013
    "Jack and Jill" was torn apart by critics and users on this website, it was criticized for its acting, execution, plot, script, etc. People either love it or hate it, I'm here to give it the rating that it deserves. It is a fact that "Jack and Jill" isn't as funny as most of Adam Sandler's previous movies, but it did have it's funny moments, what I took away from the movie is it's lack of witty humor, most of the humor in this movie is slapstick. What can I say, I need brains with my jokes. The acting wasn't perfect and its jokes were not great, but I did have a somewhat good time with this movie, I will not give this movie a positive review because of its lack of humorous moments and the film in general was not all that great, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't good either, I will always have mixed feelings for this movie and probably will never see it again. So, my final thoughts are, the movie is very forgettable, it was somewhat entertaining and it was Adam Sandler's least entertaining movie. If you like cheesy humor, you'll like this movie, but for anyone else who like witty humor, you might want to skip this film. Expand
  15. Jun 15, 2013
    Ugh, why sandler......why. Water boy, happy Gilmore and little nicks were ok movies, but he has ruined al Pacino now HOORAY No...simply no. Al Pacino must've been getting payed his pensions for this crap R.I.P ADAM SANDLERS CAREER
  16. May 28, 2013
    Well, Jack and Jill has pissed off many people but for me, I have mixed thoughts about the film. In general, the movie isn't terrible, its actually KINDA funny, I did laugh a bit. But at points, I just didn't like the movie, it wasn't bad, I did try to have a good time with it, but.... I don't know, its hard to explain. The thing that actually brought down the quality of this movie for me was the fact that I know that Adam Sandler can do SOOO much better than this movie that everyone hated! It sucks that I saw this movie after I saw "Wedding Singer" or I would at least give it a 6 out of 10, but unfortunately that's not the case. So I don't know that I would recommend the movie to anybody but I won't say that the movie's terrible because its not, so I'll just give it a 5 out of 10. Expand
  17. May 26, 2013
    Not as horrible as I expected, but still a sad pathetic film to watch. I have to beg the question as to why anyone would want to be associated with this piece of trash. Everyone in this movie deserves better opportunities than being in Jack and Jill.
  18. May 25, 2013
    A movie of pure stupidity on the grandest level. Jack and Jill with all its dumb characters with the worst being Al Pacino will turn your brain into mush. If you can believe it, this could be Adam Sandler's worst film.
  19. May 21, 2013
    Ohhh vamos porque tiene tan mala calificación, se que es un poco estúpida en algunas ocasiones pero muestra un verdadero sentido del humor un poco negro pero es verdaderamente no ortodoxo.
  20. Mar 24, 2013
    It was awful but awful in a decent way since it was so bad it was funny but it was suppose to be bad so what's the point in criticizing it? Personally I thought it was pretty funny and it had a good life lesson.
  21. Mar 21, 2013
    esta pelicula trae consigo una de las peores interpretaciones de sandler y lo peor es ver como la leyenda del cine al pacino se ve destrosado por un guion flojo que solo trae 2 risas durante la pelicula
  22. Jan 3, 2013
    Jack and Jill, went up the hill to make a **** movie. Ok, so Adam Sandler plays both Jack and Jill and the story follow a loud and abnoxious Jill staying with Jack for Thanksgiving. Now, the trailer was fine but the movie, no! It never had me laughing at all and the actors were clearly bored through the time. Al Pacino did provide a couple of funny lines in it, but that's probably the saddest part in the movie. Al Pacino is in it! I don't think he should've been in this movie. Overall, Jack and Jill is just a not-funny-at-all movie filled with bad acting, a weak script and annoying fart jokes that don't make a damn sense. Expand
  23. Dec 6, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Adam Sandler, I believe you owe me an apology. This film is nothing more than a way for Adam Sandler to do a role that draws more attention to himself. Jack and Jill is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Sandler is obnoxious as Jill! His voice is whiny and he's not much better as Jack, making this film excruciating to watch because he's in every scene and the supporting characters are completely irrelevant. Oscar winner and 9 time Oscar nominee, Al Pacino, has a major (shameful) cameo role; he should sue Sandler for using him in this dog sh** film. Consider yourself warned! Expand
  24. Nov 7, 2012
    This could be Sandler's worst movie. Think about that. Worse than Little Nicky. Worse than Eight Crazy Nights. Think about that.
  25. Nov 4, 2012
    Shockingly terrible. And funny. Not really a very good movie, but enjoyable for those who like dodgy comedies. How much did they pay Al Pacino to go in this?
  26. Aug 2, 2012
    Why is adam Sandler a transvestite in this movie. This movie is an abomination. They should do what they did with that terrible E.T Game and bury all copies in the new mexico dessert.
  27. Jun 1, 2012
    Over the year Sandlers work has been getting worse it has to be said... waterboy was the last great one, but for a change this movie is okay but nothing to get excited over... typical sunday afternoon family movie... not great but not some guy in a fat suit trying to be a momma....
  28. May 30, 2012
    This is retarded.

This is even worse than Little Nicky. If anyone considered that his films were beginning to go in the right way - i.e. Funny People - this is evidence of the contrary. What happened to you, Adam Sandler?

:'(
  29. May 30, 2012
    The movie was okay. Ina stupid, really gross way, it was a good family comedy. I mean, at least it's not just plain disgusting, like Meet the Parents. Overall, an okay movie for the family to watch after a long day.
  30. May 6, 2012
    I wish that they had just cut Al Pacheco ( I think that's how you spell it ) from the movie because it really would've been a whole lot better if they did, but all and all, I think it was a really good movie.

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Nov 16, 2011
    I'm not sure which is more freakish: the fact that this savagely unfun and relentlessly generic Adam Sandler comedy has spawned its own (infinitely more entertaining) Internet meme or the realization that something has gone seriously awry with the decision-making process of Al Pacino's agent.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Tobias
    Nov 12, 2011
    What makes Jack And Jill worse than the average Sandler vehicle is Jill, who's been conceived as little more than a dude in drag, hold the jokes.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Rainer
    Nov 12, 2011
    Adam Sandler plays a dual role in Jack and Jill, and he's a lot better as Jill than as Jack.