7.4

1. Oct 16, 2010
    More of the same: 14-year-old grownups endure indignity, gross outs and huge amounts of pain as we gasp, gag and guffaw. The stunts involve every orrifice and organ, especially below the waist. Some of the stuff is wincingly painful, while other moments are crazy or absurd. If you like this crew's antics, you won't be disappointed. There are even a few almost-arty slow-mo segments thatMore of the same: 14-year-old grownups endure indignity, gross outs and huge amounts of pain as we gasp, gag and guffaw. The stunts involve every orrifice and organ, especially below the waist. Some of the stuff is wincingly painful, while other moments are crazy or absurd. If you like this crew's antics, you won't be disappointed. There are even a few almost-arty slow-mo segments that magnify the impacts. Oh yea, I didn't want to spend the extra $ for 3D, so I saw it in 2D and doubt I missed anything. Expand
  2. Oct 17, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The crew doesn't seem as indestructible as they used to, as they are all in their 30s or approaching 40. They are wrinkled, beaten, and for the first time aware of their mortality. They still have a passion for this stuff though, particularly Johnny Knoxville, who after almost breaking his neck didn't respond with the want for medical attention, but with; "Did we get the shot?". These stunts are real, and that is much of what makes it so accessible and so respectable.

In its own little way, Jackass has always been a great representation of male friendship. It isn't about sweet nothings, it is about **** on each other and one-upping that ****. This close friendship between the Jackasses becomes most apparent during the credits, where Weezer's "Memories" is played over decade-old clips from the TV show. It's oddly touching. They seem to be saying goodbye. If that is the case, it is probably time. The curtain is closing on a decade of pain, poop and embarrassment. More importantly, it is also closing on a decade of dudes hanging out. And that's kinda sad.
  3. Oct 18, 2010
    jackass is a love it or ate it kind of movie, and i absolutely loved it XD i can never get tired of these guys hurting each other, its pure gold in the shape of a turd.
  4. Oct 19, 2010
    Something to go to with friends without much expectation, which is perfectly okay. It was hilarious, me and my friends were laughing uproariously the entire time. It's definitely not the film for hardcore movie critics unless they're willing to pull the sticks out of their asses and enjoy something for once. It won't win any awards (except maybe in the areas of idiotic comedy) but that'sSomething to go to with friends without much expectation, which is perfectly okay. It was hilarious, me and my friends were laughing uproariously the entire time. It's definitely not the film for hardcore movie critics unless they're willing to pull the sticks out of their asses and enjoy something for once. It won't win any awards (except maybe in the areas of idiotic comedy) but that's perfectly fine with me. Expand
  5. Oct 17, 2010
    This movie was hilarious. I took some friends that were totally against this kind of tomfoolery. We were all laughing. It is a thoroughly disgusting movie. I loved it.
  6. Oct 16, 2010
    After you watch this movie you will think "wow that was stupid." Then you will re-think about the amount of times you couldn't stop laughing, sometimes to the point where it hurts. That you can't count because you laughed so many times. I read that Jackass was using extremely expensive 3D camera's for this movie. It really shows in the movie. This is the best 3D movie made. Why? Because itAfter you watch this movie you will think "wow that was stupid." Then you will re-think about the amount of times you couldn't stop laughing, sometimes to the point where it hurts. That you can't count because you laughed so many times. I read that Jackass was using extremely expensive 3D camera's for this movie. It really shows in the movie. This is the best 3D movie made. Why? Because it doesn't just pop out at you, you feel like your right there, something that not many 3D movies do now a days. On top of that this movie is 100% real. There isn't CGI like Avatar, its just them, and it looks great. You haven't seen anything until you have seen a man get punched in the face from behind with a boxing glove in slo-motion in top notch 3D. I actually give this an 8.5/10 but it gets rounded to a 9. Expand
  7. Oct 18, 2010
    The best Jackass movie yet! Non-stop, side aching laughter, fun 3D affects, and great gross-out moments. The Jackass cast have really out done themselves with this much anticipated movie and I can't wait to buy it on DVD. Thank you Jackass :O)
  8. Oct 25, 2010
    This was the best Jackass yet. its bigger, better, funnier and more crazy, i loved it. if u liked the last ones, you will love this one... but if u did not like them, u probably wont like this.
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    Let's try and be constructive and useful. Assuming you are interested in this movie, and not in being a pretentious tool who thinks they have any right to criticize these guys who are getting paid well to hang out and have fun....

Great movie. The 2nd is still my favorite, but the important thing is that it's new JA. Here's hoping #4 is a few years away!
  10. Dec 12, 2010
    the people who go and review it on the same level as blockbusters, thrillers or drama's are bigger idiots than they let off. it is what it is, dnt expect it to be any thing else. and for wht it is, it excels.
  11. Oct 23, 2010
    You either LOVE this movie or you completely HATE it... i personally thought that it was one of (if not the) funniest movies i have ever seen. If you have ever seen Jackass and liked that you are sure to love this.
  12. Oct 20, 2010
    Anybody who did not find this movie hilariously funny obviously has no sense of humor at all. Go see this movie if you want to see a movie that can entertain you while almost making you want to through up
  13. Oct 22, 2010
    first time watched these guys when I was a high school student. these guys are crazy.....I love them they are lovely crazy~~they would think different ways to hurt themselves...coooooooooooooooooooooool~~~
  14. Nov 16, 2010
    The Jackass crew is back in what is, perhaps their best movie yet, it's hilarious and a good time for anyone who is of age the 3D it's self doesn't add much (except for in the intoduction and ending scenes which are fantastic!) but it is't bad overall it's a nice touch which i enjoyed experience but it's not movie that will talk you into digging into your pockets to buy a 3D TV. it simply exists.
  15. Apr 5, 2011
    I don't expect textbook critics to give this flick anything worth smiling about. But here is the essence of the user score: it reflects the right body of critics for this type of film. If you are at all into getting a laugh over silly stuff, and it is indeed rude and violent slapstick, then you will get a belt out of Jackass 3D. No, we don't care about the special effects or the lackI don't expect textbook critics to give this flick anything worth smiling about. But here is the essence of the user score: it reflects the right body of critics for this type of film. If you are at all into getting a laugh over silly stuff, and it is indeed rude and violent slapstick, then you will get a belt out of Jackass 3D. No, we don't care about the special effects or the lack thereof, but after seeing this movie in 2-D, I was laughing harder than I had in a long time. Anything that can provide such a genuine and easing satisfaction deserves notable consideration, even if you are "too old" for the shenanigans. Take it with a grain of salt, and you'll walk away with the right attitude. Expand
  16. Nov 27, 2010
    It's Jackass in 3D! enough said my friends, enough said, easy to watch, a real LOL what ever mood you're in.
  17. Apr 10, 2011
    When I watched this movie I couldn't stop laughing, this is obvious a movie geared for guys (as if one couldn't notice that). But, one thing it did do, was take me back to when Jackass was on television and I was younger, the song "Memories," fit in perfectly at the end of the movie for me. The comedy is supposed to be stupid, so if anyone expected any different I'm not exactly sure whyWhen I watched this movie I couldn't stop laughing, this is obvious a movie geared for guys (as if one couldn't notice that). But, one thing it did do, was take me back to when Jackass was on television and I was younger, the song "Memories," fit in perfectly at the end of the movie for me. The comedy is supposed to be stupid, so if anyone expected any different I'm not exactly sure why they went. Overall, it was a great experience that I'm sure I will pick up in the near future! Expand
  18. Jul 2, 2011
    This may not be a quality movie, but it is very entertaining. Tons of creative dares, and poop. Many of the things done will leave u in shock that they actually did that.
  19. Jun 30, 2012
    This film is hilarious.
    Basically the film is a collection of pranks and stupid ideas and I was laughing all through the movie. The 3D is used well in the film and the inclusion of slow motion cameras was genius and was very funny to watch. The movie has a great pace and for me never got repetitive or boring. A must watch with friends Hilarious. 9/10
  20. Jan 15, 2013
    I don't know what to say, just amazing and entertaining! Good 3D and great stunts and terrible in a good freaking way! really liked it and enjoyed it!

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 21, 2010
    Try as they might, the Jackass gang can't quite snatch the year's ultimate 3D gross-out from the pricking jaws of "Pirahna 3-D."
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Hartlaub
    Oct 21, 2010
    Jackass 3D has its moments, but it lacks the ingenuity and hilarity of the previous films - no doubt in large part because of the aging process.
  3. While Jackass 3D can never be accused of stinting on its spring-loaded arsenal of projectile bodily fluids, neither does it approach that sublime, laugh-until-it-hurts level of gross-out nirvana that made the first two installments so darned irresistible.