7.4

1. Jan 1, 2014
    Jackass 3 is relatively entertaining but some of the stunts feel like they where made deliberately for the 3D and not for the laughs. However it does have some funny stunts that made me chuckle.
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    I don't know what to say, just amazing and entertaining! Good 3D and great stunts and terrible in a good freaking way! really liked it and enjoyed it!
  3. Jan 6, 2013
    Jackass 3-D is disgusting, lowbrow, trashy, absurd, pointless and obscene. It features the kind of idiocy that should be lamented and not applauded. I wish I could just switch off the movie in disdain. Unfortunately I couldn't because it made me laugh so hard that my sides hurt!
  4. Nov 28, 2012
    It's pretty awful at times, but that's the point - "Jackass 3-D" is comedy that's meant to make you want to laugh and then vomit all over yourself. . .or possibly both at the same time.
  5. Jun 30, 2012
    This film is hilarious.
    Basically the film is a collection of pranks and stupid ideas and I was laughing all through the movie. The 3D is used well in the film and the inclusion of slow motion cameras was genius and was very funny to watch. The movie has a great pace and for me never got repetitive or boring. A must watch with friends Hilarious. 9/10
  6. Nov 15, 2011
    Jackass movies never gets old, why? Same genre with new material, returning actors with new reactions, and the same old laughs; but those never go old!
  7. Oct 4, 2011
    "Jackass 3-D" isn't a movie. Its a myth buster grotesque edition package. The acting and experiments are pointless and just straight disgusting. I don't know when ether to open my solid jaws to mock Johnny Knoxville getting hit by a bull or to sympathize with him. This film is just inane and preposterous. Don't watch it.
  8. Aug 3, 2011
    Stupendously funny! Jackass 3-D is another hilarious funfest outing for Johnny Knoxville and co. This won't be for everyone, its pretty much hate it or love it but i've always been a fan. The third installment is ridiculously entertaining and features even more insane stunts than before. The film provides some genuine WTF moments that beggar belief as to what they are doing but somehow you never tire if seeing them take each other apart with stunt after stunt. Here's hoping this isn't the last we'll see of the Jackass crew! Expand
  9. Jul 26, 2011
    This film served its purpose: make me laugh ..! although the scenes were pathetic as ever. generally entertaining for tripping with pasieros =D lalalalallalala xDD
  10. Jul 2, 2011
    This may not be a quality movie, but it is very entertaining. Tons of creative dares, and poop. Many of the things done will leave u in shock that they actually did that.
  11. Jun 7, 2011
    Saw this with my girlfriend and we were laughing so hard. Albeit, there were some parts where she had to cover her eyes and I had to gag, but nothing too bad. I can't wait to see what these psychos cook up next. Wait... I hope they don't cook anything. It would probably be some s*it covered sushi.
  12. May 21, 2011
    This movie is just plain fun to watch. It's incredibly dumb and is just straight up violent and disgusting comedy clips. There is really nothing more to this movie. If you liked the other movies, you'll love this one.
  13. Apr 21, 2011
    Ok, to call it a movie is wrong, its just a series of sucker punches and stunts... take it as that and you have one of the funniest and sickest bits of viewing ever for when the lads are over for beers.
  14. Apr 10, 2011
    When I watched this movie I couldn't stop laughing, this is obvious a movie geared for guys (as if one couldn't notice that). But, one thing it did do, was take me back to when Jackass was on television and I was younger, the song "Memories," fit in perfectly at the end of the movie for me. The comedy is supposed to be stupid, so if anyone expected any different I'm not exactly sure why they went. Overall, it was a great experience that I'm sure I will pick up in the near future! Expand
  15. Apr 5, 2011
    I don't expect textbook critics to give this flick anything worth smiling about. But here is the essence of the user score: it reflects the right body of critics for this type of film. If you are at all into getting a laugh over silly stuff, and it is indeed rude and violent slapstick, then you will get a belt out of Jackass 3D. No, we don't care about the special effects or the lack thereof, but after seeing this movie in 2-D, I was laughing harder than I had in a long time. Anything that can provide such a genuine and easing satisfaction deserves notable consideration, even if you are "too old" for the shenanigans. Take it with a grain of salt, and you'll walk away with the right attitude. Expand
  16. Mar 12, 2011
    I did not see the first two iterations of this series but I remember their show from MTV. Most of the stunts seem a bit stale now and there really are only two which stick out as memorable. 1 - They fill a tetherball with bees and wear no protection as they bat it back and forth. The loser is the first person to run away because they can't take the stings anymore. 2 - They play behind a jet engine as it blows them backwards across a field. Some of them are underneath the engine and lob objects such as shoes and footballs at the person in the field; they fly at them with such speed I wonder if it would kill them if they got struck.

The rest of them are quite forgettable; especially where the object is to just hit the other person in the testicles. They've been doing that for years now and the effect, humor, and overall shock value of it is just gone. There is still a bit of humor left though. They stage a midget fight in a bar complete with police midgets and EMT midgets which comes off pretty funny, but that is the exception rather than the standard. They also still try for the the ultimate in the disgust factor. They wrap the fat guy in saran wrap and have him on a treadmill where they collect his sweat in a cup. Steve-O drinks it but pukes all over the place as does the cameraman. The other memorable disgust episode is the 'Poo **** Supreme' where they fill a Port-o-Potty with dog excrement, strap Steve-O on the seat, and launch it in the air with 100ft. tall elastic cables. They have done Port-o-Potty episodes before so it really is not that shocking. Skip it.
  17. Feb 24, 2011
    THIS is a must watch for anyone who was a fan of the Jackass family. The stunts are a lil raunchier. The pranks/tricks are f'n hilarious as always. Its almost sad to see it end. The end credits are a VERY nice touch in closing. You either love it or absolutely hate it.
  18. Dec 12, 2010
    the people who go and review it on the same level as blockbusters, thrillers or drama's are bigger idiots than they let off. it is what it is, dnt expect it to be any thing else. and for wht it is, it excels.
  19. Dec 8, 2010
    Although this IS a movie I could see again and again as it is so funny, I can't help but think when I watch it that ANYONE could do this!

I could walk out of my office right now, tie a saucepan to the back of a car, and have someone speed off down the road, then fall off and start that annoying fake laugh that Johnny Knoxville does every time something happens in the movie!

Although, the
    3D did add a little to the movie, you kind of forget about it after a while. Expand
  20. Nov 30, 2010
    okay its a jackass movie. You know there is going to be stupid stunts and terrible ideas thrown around but these stunts were clever. They actually TRIED to utilize the 3-D and in parts it worked. Good for them to use a movie trend to there sick advantages!! The movie wasn't as moving as usual and seemed to be stalled by talking.
  21. Nov 27, 2010
    It's Jackass in 3D! enough said my friends, enough said, easy to watch, a real LOL what ever mood you're in.
  22. Nov 22, 2010
    I love Jackass the TV series and I have watched all the theatrical films. Watching this film you must leave all your expectations of what good film making should be. There is no rhyme or reason for the stunts in this film. I loved every minute of this film. My cheeks and the sides of my stomach were a true testament to how much I loved this film, I couldn't stop laughing the entire time.
  23. Nov 21, 2010
    Just pure fun....what more can you ask for when a film delivers exactly what you seek. You'd think these guys would run out of ideas at some point but while a few of the bits fall flat they always leave me telling stories
  24. Nov 19, 2010
    Jackass 3D is a great movie to watch with friends. Is perfect to just relax and laugh your heart out. To sit down and just see a bunch of guys getting hurt is just stupid but at the same time amazing.
  25. Nov 16, 2010
    The Jackass crew is back in what is, perhaps their best movie yet, it's hilarious and a good time for anyone who is of age the 3D it's self doesn't add much (except for in the intoduction and ending scenes which are fantastic!) but it is't bad overall it's a nice touch which i enjoyed experience but it's not movie that will talk you into digging into your pockets to buy a 3D TV. it simply exists.
  26. Nov 10, 2010
    I mean what can you say, this is the third installment in the Jackass movie franchise, so you know exactly what you are getting yourself into. Some scenes were absolutely disgusting, but is that not the whole appeal? I don't know how much more these guys can take though, Steve-O especially had this look on his face that was like "i'm getting too old for this $hit." Regardless...highly entertaining, good use of 3-D and another Rip Taylor cameo makes me satisfied. Expand
  27. Oct 29, 2010
    Even though the added 3D is hardly a necessity, Jackass 3D is a funny film with or without the added effects. Jackass fans are going to get exactly what they want while others will continue to be clueless as to why these groups of individuals continue to do what they do.
  28. Oct 27, 2010
    Let's try and be constructive and useful. Assuming you are interested in this movie, and not in being a pretentious tool who thinks they have any right to criticize these guys who are getting paid well to hang out and have fun....

Great movie. The 2nd is still my favorite, but the important thing is that it's new JA. Here's hoping #4 is a few years away!
  29. Oct 27, 2010
    Hilarious and real, have loved these guys since the tv show this is a great ending (if it truely is). The slow motion and 3D really increase the fun you will surely have with the movie... To the haters: It wasn't meant to win a grammy or best picture, it was meant to be real, and entertaining.
  30. Oct 25, 2010
    This was the best Jackass yet. its bigger, better, funnier and more crazy, i loved it. if u liked the last ones, you will love this one... but if u did not like them, u probably wont like this.
  31. Oct 25, 2010
    I loved the TV series, and laughed like a crazy person in the first two movies. This one had it's VERY funny moments, but it didn't string them together as well as I might have hoped. But it absolutely delivered in the way I needed it to. And I was laughing harder and more violently than anyone in my theater - that I know for sure.
  32. Oct 24, 2010
    Look folks this is not smart, insightful or thought-provoking. It is not intended to be so. But there are some guilty pleasure moments, some very disgusting moments and some outrageously funny moments. You either think it is funny or you do not. If you do not then this is not the movie for you. The 3D, however, is completely useless in this film and a waste of the extra money it costs to see such movies. I doubt the people who gave this movie a 0 saw it, they just hate the whole concept, which I can understand. It is kind of like extreme physical comedy crossed with stupid stunts. There is very little cerebral content, but some of it is just damn funny. Expand
  33. Oct 23, 2010
    You either LOVE this movie or you completely HATE it... i personally thought that it was one of (if not the) funniest movies i have ever seen. If you have ever seen Jackass and liked that you are sure to love this.
  34. Oct 22, 2010
    first time watched these guys when I was a high school student. these guys are crazy.....I love them they are lovely crazy~~they would think different ways to hurt themselves...coooooooooooooooooooooool~~~
  35. Oct 20, 2010
    "Jackass 3D is the Gross - out movie of the year , filled with new amped up and hysterical stunts that will have you gagging , puking & crying. Tho some of the stunts are loosing some of flare and originality, But in the end the 3D and stunts are worth it" ... B+
  36. Oct 20, 2010
    Anybody who did not find this movie hilariously funny obviously has no sense of humor at all. Go see this movie if you want to see a movie that can entertain you while almost making you want to through up
  37. Oct 19, 2010
    Something to go to with friends without much expectation, which is perfectly okay. It was hilarious, me and my friends were laughing uproariously the entire time. It's definitely not the film for hardcore movie critics unless they're willing to pull the sticks out of their asses and enjoy something for once. It won't win any awards (except maybe in the areas of idiotic comedy) but that's perfectly fine with me. Collapse
  38. Oct 19, 2010
    First movie I've seen in 3-D since Captain EO, fifteen years ago (that may not be true). The combination of slow-motion photography and 3-D is a match made in heaven. There is a reason (other than perverse irony) that this film was shown at the NY MOMA.
    These are the kind of things I would do if I had a slow-motion camera. I think that is, and has always been, the deciding factor in
    whether a person enjoys watching Jackass or not. Are these the kinds of things you and your friends do, or dream about doing? No. Then stick to Eat Pray Love.
    For the rest of us, Jackass 3-D is a new installment of hanging-out-with-old-friends and (unlike real life) it is in 3-D!
  39. Oct 19, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Try this analogy on for size: "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" is to Stephen Sondheim, as "Jackass" is to Jackie Chan. The analogy fits. Say what you will about Johnny Knoxville and his motley assemblage of senescent frat boys; they're stupid, immature, and complete lacking in judgement, you say, but it's hard to dismiss the long-running freak show outrightly for this one simple fact: Its star and his cast of idiots do their own stunts. The pre-credit safety advisory is warranted. The element of risk involved can sometimes be quite substantial. No question about it, Knoxville and his misadventurous crew have got some Chan-sized balls, although the de facto balls(belonging to Chris Pontius) are not open for debate as to whether the question of graphic male nudity was something we needed to see. Appropriately enough, no Year of the Ass appears in the Chinese calendar, but Year of the Horse does, and Chan, born in 1954, just happens to be a horse. When a stunt goes wrong, even a brilliant stuntman such as Chan can end up looking like a jackass. For instance, during the blooper real in his self-directed "Armour of God", Chan, jumping off a bridge, misses his mark, a tree, and falls, clutching at leaves and branches on the way down. The Hong Kong superhero's unsuccessful stunt makes him look mortal, good for a few laughs, but you see the inherent danger involved, which is, of course, "Jackass" in a nutshell, where serious injury or death are always real possibilities. In "Jackass 3D", well-executed antics, like the one in which Knoxville comes crashing down along with a toppled tree that had been chopped, may produce the same reaction from the moviegoer as Chan's outtake from "Armour of God": laughter, but here, it's with less reverence and regard, since the former MTV star's dangerous stunt is enmeshed with copious amounts of good-natured, albeit "retarded", homosocial behavior(aka male bonding), which trivializes the reality of imminent death, and yet there's the same principality of risk that Chan undertook back in his daredevil heyday. The stunts performed by Knoxville and his buddies are the equivalent of the Trey Parker/Matt Stone songbook: juvenile, but surreptitiously classicist, as the lyrics of "Uncle Fu*ka", analogous to the Santa get-up that the jackass dons, are dislocated elements, whose puerility seemingly eats its subjects alive, due to the prevailing sobriety of the Broadway musical and chopsocky cinema. But the subjects survive, both the bestiality and other indelicate citations of "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut", as well as the sophomoric spectacle of dumb that distracts from the secondary spectacle of imperilling circumstances in "Jackass 3D". By no means should there be the suggestion that Johnny Knoxville and Jackie Chan are peers in any shape or form, since the donkey(the jackass), after all, is the lesser horse, but the "Jackass" franchise can definitely be construed as a synthesis of anarchy against and affinity for Chan's body of work(the pre-Hollywood years), a testament to laughing in the face of death, a redneck shade of red. According to multiple sources, Stephen Sondheim gave his approval to the "South Park" musical, calling it one of the best musicals in recent memory. He was able to see beyond all those layers of vulgarity, and realized that the farcical film actually honored his profession in its own f*cked up way. Can Chan do the same? Maybe. They're interconnected, the two, since Sondheim, born on March 22, 1930, was also, according to the Chinese calendar, a Year of the Horse baby. Expand
  40. Oct 18, 2010
    Passe comedy with the obvious "cash in" motive. No studio should have let these guys receive yet another big paycheck. The only thing it achieves is more publicity for no - talent actors.
  41. Oct 18, 2010
    This movie is flat-out hilarious. The stunts and hijinks are more clever this time around, and this film shows that the third times the charm for yet again the third time. These men risk everything to make sure the film stays funny and dangerous, but once again, this should not be tried at home. While the idea is nowhere near new, the new stunts are performed with the utmost hilarity, and if this is the end of Jackass as we know, Johnny Knoxville and company go out with a bang. Expand
  42. Oct 18, 2010
    The best Jackass movie yet! Non-stop, side aching laughter, fun 3D affects, and great gross-out moments. The Jackass cast have really out done themselves with this much anticipated movie and I can't wait to buy it on DVD. Thank you Jackass :O)
  43. Oct 18, 2010
    jackass is a love it or ate it kind of movie, and i absolutely loved it XD i can never get tired of these guys hurting each other, its pure gold in the shape of a turd.
  44. Oct 17, 2010
    It is Jackass; nothing less, nothing more. Some pretty crazy stuff but that it is what you'd expect. Recommended if you and you're friends are looking for something to do. Really funny but a little disturbing.
  45. Oct 17, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The crew doesn't seem as indestructible as they used to, as they are all in their 30s or approaching 40. They are wrinkled, beaten, and for the first time aware of their mortality. They still have a passion for this stuff though, particularly Johnny Knoxville, who after almost breaking his neck didn't respond with the want for medical attention, but with; "Did we get the shot?". These stunts are real, and that is much of what makes it so accessible and so respectable.

In its own little way, Jackass has always been a great representation of male friendship. It isn't about sweet nothings, it is about **** on each other and one-upping that ****. This close friendship between the Jackasses becomes most apparent during the credits, where Weezer's "Memories" is played over decade-old clips from the TV show. It's oddly touching. They seem to be saying goodbye. If that is the case, it is probably time. The curtain is closing on a decade of pain, poop and embarrassment. More importantly, it is also closing on a decade of dudes hanging out. And that's kinda sad.
  46. Oct 17, 2010
    This movie was hilarious. I took some friends that were totally against this kind of tomfoolery. We were all laughing. It is a thoroughly disgusting movie. I loved it.
  47. Oct 16, 2010
    Yeah this is pretty stupid. Who on Earth would find this sort of movie to be funny?! That was a rhetorical question by the way but I think people who are interested in seeing this movie or people who have already seen the movie should be asking themselves that question! What is next Jersey Shore the Movie in 3D?!
  48. Oct 16, 2010
    After you watch this movie you will think "wow that was stupid." Then you will re-think about the amount of times you couldn't stop laughing, sometimes to the point where it hurts. That you can't count because you laughed so many times. I read that Jackass was using extremely expensive 3D camera's for this movie. It really shows in the movie. This is the best 3D movie made. Why? Because it doesn't just pop out at you, you feel like your right there, something that not many 3D movies do now a days. On top of that this movie is 100% real. There isn't CGI like Avatar, its just them, and it looks great. You haven't seen anything until you have seen a man get punched in the face from behind with a boxing glove in slo-motion in top notch 3D. I actually give this an 8.5/10 but it gets rounded to a 9. Expand
  49. Oct 16, 2010
    More of the same: 14-year-old grownups endure indignity, gross outs and huge amounts of pain as we gasp, gag and guffaw. The stunts involve every orrifice and organ, especially below the waist. Some of the stuff is wincingly painful, while other moments are crazy or absurd. If you like this crew's antics, you won't be disappointed. There are even a few almost-arty slow-mo segments that magnify the impacts. Oh yea, I didn't want to spend the extra $ for 3D, so I saw it in 2D and doubt I missed anything. Expand
  50. Oct 15, 2010
    Jackass 3D is a gross dimensional fun film! I like this movie,it's almost as good as the other two films that are way too funny,but this one is like a roller coaster ride to see those guys are doing stupid stunts, that the audience will see in 3D. But this one is different,because the 3D effects are not much as good, just like the rest of the 3D films that it didn't seem way too fun for me to watch,because of the surrounding images are moving to awkwardly and it couldn't focus the story and it's funny on the screen, the movie shows a little-bit effects that the movie wants to be in 3D and I laugh in every screen and it's cool to watch,but prefer only in 2D better and please make sure is in 3,NOT 3D!!! Why those movies are always in 3D titles every now our days? Just like Jaws 3D or Step-Up 3D! You don't need to put in 3D title on the third movie like that. So I hope you enjoy the third one,even it's real to make funny stunts that is more realistic,but it seems too passion for the series that we watch the show for many times or the two movies that is funny or not. Entertaining film and it's f@#$ing gross that it make me puke for any disgusting gags that they shown in theaters. Mr. Knoxville,you're a the man of circus freaks and so does the rest of the jackass crew! Expand
  51. Oct 15, 2010
    This movie is as good as Jackass has ever been. I won't spoil any of the gags because I believe that is half the fun of the movie. However, I will say the movie has a brisk pace and a varied bunch of stupidity that any fan of Jackass is bound to enjoy. The 3D is great too. Unlike movies like Avatar, etc., they have no problems using the 3D just because it is 3D rather than to enhance the story (not that Jackass has a story). Bottom line: This movie will make you laugh and cringe and I highly recommend it. Expand
  52. Oct 15, 2010
    It is absolute **** but it's the good kind of **** I will always enjoy some jackass even if the presentation sucks! At least it's in 3D and got some bloody insane wtf moments.
  53. Oct 15, 2010
    Probably sillier and more vile than its predecessors, Jackass 3D is also funnier. The 3D is surprisingly well-done and adds the overall zaniness. It is pretty much exactly what you would expect it to be, and I highly doubt fans of the series will be disappointed. I will say that the sillier stunts (the giant high five, the jet engine) are funnier than the disgusting ones though (all of the ones involving poop). Expand

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 21, 2010
    Try as they might, the Jackass gang can't quite snatch the year's ultimate 3D gross-out from the pricking jaws of "Pirahna 3-D."
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Hartlaub
    Oct 21, 2010
    Jackass 3D has its moments, but it lacks the ingenuity and hilarity of the previous films - no doubt in large part because of the aging process.
  3. While Jackass 3D can never be accused of stinting on its spring-loaded arsenal of projectile bodily fluids, neither does it approach that sublime, laugh-until-it-hurts level of gross-out nirvana that made the first two installments so darned irresistible.