7.5

1. Jun 20, 2011
    May Ryan Dunn rest in peace. He lived doing stupid **** and died doing stupid **** a true inspiration to us all. Nobody is laughing anymore, though.
  2. orbus
    Sep 26, 2006
    Some more ineludible entertainment from Dubya's hinterland, as part of the operation 'Dumb the World Down' .
  3. GrahamM.
    Sep 21, 2006
    I knew going in that this film would be infantile and stupid, but hoped there would be guilty pleasures at the bottom of the barrel. No such luck -- this film is all guilt and no pleasure: puerile, disgusting, and a total waste of time. That so many critics actually like this film may signal the end of civilization as we know it.
  4. MikeD.
    Jan 8, 2007
    Gross. Some of the bits like riding rockets or being chased and gored by a bull are quite funny. Once someone drops his pants....yeeck!
  5. PatC.
    Jun 25, 2007
    Slapstick pain is not funny when it inflicts more pain on the viewer than the victimized character. Nothing new here worthy of cinematic note, but one richly deserved point for the odd genuinely funny moment.
  6. RedRose
    Dec 1, 2006
    Compared to the masterpiece of Borat, this is embarrassingly poor. 0/10 Frat boys only need apply.
  7. Bobbie
    Sep 26, 2006
    Juvenile bathroom humor for those about 12 or who had a lobotomy. Just plain stupid for my taste.
  8. bens
    Nov 5, 2006
    Let's get this straight, Jackass is just not comedy, no part of it is clever, witty or satirical. It does not make a point, it doesn't expose anything, it doesn't have amusing scenario's, it isn't comedy. But then again does it really try to be? It's not art and I suppose it makes no pretensions to be, it's the 'comedy' equivalent of SAW 3, as Let's get this straight, Jackass is just not comedy, no part of it is clever, witty or satirical. It does not make a point, it doesn't expose anything, it doesn't have amusing scenario's, it isn't comedy. But then again does it really try to be? It's not art and I suppose it makes no pretensions to be, it's the 'comedy' equivalent of SAW 3, as low and basic as you can conceivably be. It is simply a 'shock' film and youths love it because they think its cutting edge. Let's face it guys, it isn't, it's just a bit sick, never mind, I can cope with that, but secondly it just isn't entertainment. People simply like to see other people getting hurt and that's all it tries to feed off, it'll make them millions in the bargain. What they guys havn't realised yet is how popular it would be if one of them actually got killed, maybe they should think about that for the next one. Expand
  9. Mike
    Dec 24, 2006
    The first jackass movie, was watchable. But this movie, I kept on skipping to the next "stunt" which was really dumb and not entertaining at all. Overall a very big disaapointment as I thought they would develop the idea of jackass into sometime much better.
  10. Dec 10, 2011
    The most inane, preposterous, pointless, over-hyped and unfunny movie I've seen in a long time. Even if you don't try to take it seriously you can't find any humour present here. At least if you think is funny watching grown men behaving like they were 5 years old, this film is not for you.
  11. Feb 24, 2014
    Some may like the stupid humor and antics put on by these men, and some will find it tremendously stupid and incredibly brainless. I fit into the second group.

1. Reviewed by: Gregory Kirshling
    Jackass Number Two is not as original, aberrantly beautiful, unrepetitious, or good as Jackass Number One, yet it will still double a lot of people over with big laughs and grossed-out disbelief.
    As merry pranksters they have no match, and as they age (Knoxville is 35 now), they only grow in appeal. As they proudly hurl their tattooed (by ink and battle scars) bodies into harm's way, a devilish glint in their eyes, it's as if they've discovered the fountain of youth, and its name is Jackass.
  3. Reviewed by: Josh Rosenblatt
    Just the kind of vicarious excitement for which the movies were invented.