7.5

1. Mar 8, 2014
    "Jackass Number Two" es una de las mejores peliculas del grupo Jackass, tiene los mejores segmentos y las mejores bromas que haya visto.Siempre recordare el segmento "Taxi terror".
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    Some may like the stupid humor and antics put on by these men, and some will find it tremendously stupid and incredibly brainless. I fit into the second group.
  3. Dec 4, 2012
    It's so hard for a sequel to live up to the original, Especially when the original is such a classic but Jackass 2 definently lives up to it and was hilarious through out.
  4. Feb 29, 2012
    I had great fun watching this movie. I wouldn't say the humour wa good-natured but I enjoyed ALMOST every minute of it.
  5. Dec 10, 2011
    The most inane, preposterous, pointless, over-hyped and unfunny movie I've seen in a long time. Even if you don't try to take it seriously you can't find any humour present here. At least if you think is funny watching grown men behaving like they were 5 years old, this film is not for you.
  6. Jun 20, 2011
    May Ryan Dunn rest in peace. He lived doing stupid **** and died doing stupid **** a true inspiration to us all. Nobody is laughing anymore, though.
  7. Oct 23, 2010
    This is funny but not quite as funny as the new Jackass 3D. But still hilarious! I loved it.
  8. Aug 11, 2010
    I'm a little shocked that the critics liked a Jackass movie this much, but I was in pain laughing so hard at this movie. It's gone from theaters now, but this type of film demands to be seen on the big screen. It's similar to a horror movie. You've got to laugh and get grossed out with the crowd.

1. Reviewed by: Gregory Kirshling
    Jackass Number Two is not as original, aberrantly beautiful, unrepetitious, or good as Jackass Number One, yet it will still double a lot of people over with big laughs and grossed-out disbelief.
    As merry pranksters they have no match, and as they age (Knoxville is 35 now), they only grow in appeal. As they proudly hurl their tattooed (by ink and battle scars) bodies into harm's way, a devilish glint in their eyes, it's as if they've discovered the fountain of youth, and its name is Jackass.
  3. Reviewed by: Josh Rosenblatt
    Just the kind of vicarious excitement for which the movies were invented.