5.2

1. Aug 23, 2010
    by no means look at that score of 5 and think im doing that because its was a ok movie. no it gets a 6 for how awsomely bad its is . what do i mean by "awsomely bad" ? i mean a film thats acted so bad , a story so stupidly rediculas its comical . not many films meet this standerd most films are just horrable , bad , wachable , ok , good , great , or awsome . very few meet my awsomely bad standerd . this film should be viewed by no one . unless you get the laugh of how exceptionaly comicaly bad theese kinda films are . Expand
  2. Nov 4, 2010
    Jason has an upgrade suit? please. horror killers don't have some crap like that
  3. Nov 27, 2011
    I think it was an original addition to the franchise and it was better then most of the other films in the franchise as well. However it is rather stupid and the acting is pretty terrible.
  4. Apr 23, 2013
    Is it stupid? Yes! Is it entertaining? Well, I would say so. The plot is incredibly silly, Jason Voorhees in space. That alone makes you know that this isn't gonna be taken seriously. But out of all the Jason movies, I think this one has the most body count. Speaking of that, the gore was pretty good and I come back mostly to watch that. Overall, it is a stupid movie, but its also fun and imaginative. I kinda like this better than "Jason Goes to Hell". Expand
  5. Jun 13, 2011
    HORRIBLE!!! I can not stand this movie. Now don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE, HUGE fan of the Friday The 13th Franchise but this movie should've been burned when it was put on the shelf.
  6. Nov 5, 2012
    Incredibly underrated imo. I really don't know see why people hate it so much. The acting is weak but what makes up for it is that it's so memorable and Uber-Jason is a complete bad-ass lol.
  7. Mar 30, 2012
    This movie is freakin' terrible. Maybe the worst I've ever seen. So why did I give it an 8 out of 10? Because it might be the most unintentionally funny movie I've ever seen. I could not stop laughing for the entire movie.
  8. Sep 9, 2012
    Almost like Jason becomes The Terminator. Has some good moments, but the plot is inane and there's too much comedy here for my taste. Hodder, again, is great in the role of Jason. Some slick kills, but the characters are un-likeable and somewhat idiotic.
  9. Jan 13, 2013
    Its more of a comedy than a horror. It just ruined the entire Jason series. The first 3 are excellent but this one just had no scare. And a range of terrible deaths made a loss of action.
  10. Jul 16, 2013
    The Friday the 13th series stared getting ridiculous after Friday the 13th part 6,so I don't count this as a Friday the 13th movie.It's stupid,the characters are bad and is an insult to the Friday the 13th series.
  11. Oct 19, 2013
    Another Jason movie and this time in space. The movie is boring, annoying and I wish I didn't waste my time watching it. They put zero effort in it Gave it one point for Lexa Doig.
  12. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. sooo dissapointing movie . absolutely worst action and worst direction .. also the lead roles are worst too .. so much waste to watch movie also that space thing is doomed Expand

1. Jason X conjures up more giggles than scares, assuming you make it through the first 15 minutes.
  2. Reviewed by: Claudia Puig
    A moviegoer's only defense against Jason is to avoid theaters showing this gruesome and derivative movie.
  3. A happily self-aware body-count flick that's as brutally funny as it is plain-old brutal. A broad slash of scary, sci-fi fun, the project leapfrogs all the Scream and Last Summer junk to carve itself a new, high-tech niche.