| Release Date: September 20, 2013
1.6
Overwhelming dislike based on 33 Ratings
Watch Now
JewDec 22, 2013
Best movie ever, if you think otherwise, go yourself.

Best movie ever, if you think otherwise, go yourself.

What the did you just ****ing say about me, you little I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet I was getting a blowjob from two ****es was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 38 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like mother****ing fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
Jrc126Feb 28, 2014
the movie,performances,performances,performances,story is total hellstorm of negitivites i won't recommened to anyone for those who curious or those who don't. all in spells f*** you minus. this movie will never be exist in the first place.the movie,performances,performances,performances,story is total hellstorm of negitivites i won't recommened to anyone for those who curious or those who don't. all in spells f*** you minus. this movie will never be exist in the first place. take this out to the garbage & destroy it. Expand
MarkDetrelSep 24, 2013
Awful movie, awful performances, awful script, awful development, awful story, all in Jewtopia is A W F U L. Definitely one of the WORST movies of this year.
JohnnyStephensOct 28, 2013
Why does this movie exist??? Please, I need an answer or otherwise I will go to the police and I will say to them to go and arrest the director of this rubbish!!! Stay away!!!!!
LimpyOct 26, 2013
This movie is just dreadful i urge you not to see this movie, you time would be better spent watching grass grow that way you will be just bored and not wanting to tear your eyes out......
MovieGuysOct 10, 2013
What is this trash? And how did Jennifer Love-Hewitt find her way into it? How did this movie get made? How did someone agree to the script?

These questions, and many more, may never be answered.
moneyisaacDec 17, 2013
crap.......................................................................................................................................................
Goldman77Apr 5, 2014
The movies observes and tries to interpret the different levels of religion and understanding. The reason why this movie as low reviews is because people can not see the art put into this film. The intricacies and communication make thisThe movies observes and tries to interpret the different levels of religion and understanding. The reason why this movie as low reviews is because people can not see the art put into this film. The intricacies and communication make this film a solid 8/10.

Being Jewish is hard and the film makes sure to communicate and show us that you cannot simply "act" as such. The movie teaches us that you shouldn't lie about religion at to be yourself when talking to people.

Dont let the deceptive nature of the name fool you. This movie will be remembered as an occult classic and remembered as the film adaption that brought this Broadway act to the big picture.
paulmarsApr 5, 2014
Here goes...I found it funny and pretty spot on. I'm married into a family where many of the older aunts and uncles pretty much fit the stereotypes...I know that is not P.C., but so what? This is a comedy. Plenty of movies out there thatHere goes...I found it funny and pretty spot on. I'm married into a family where many of the older aunts and uncles pretty much fit the stereotypes...I know that is not P.C., but so what? This is a comedy. Plenty of movies out there that make WASPs look ridiculous. Expand