6.2

1. Nov 7, 2010
    very entertaining for a CGI movie
  2. May 25, 2012
    The plot was close to ridiculous, the graphics are great, the voice acting was good and some scenes are cheesy and too predictable. Overall, a good film especially for kids....
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    i loved this movie when it came out. when i got it on dvd i watched it until the dvd wouldn't work. the soundtrack was also amazing. Carl made me laugh my ass off so did Ms. Fowl.
  4. Nov 10, 2011
    Some people don't like the visuals of this show, but it just wouldn't be the same if it were any different. The real thing that makes this show great is the title character and the fun story.
  5. Nov 28, 2012
    Although the plot and lead character is fair enough, I only wish the rest of the characters were as humorous as they were animated.
  6. Jul 15, 2013
    La pelicula es un desastre destaco la edicion para ser del 2001 por parte de Paramount Pictures, el tema es pesimo ademas de personajes que siempre me han parecido catastroficos.

This little charmer both celebrates and kids the corny conventions of family sitcoms.
    It doesn't have the little in-jokes that make "Shrek" and "Monsters, Inc." fun for grown-ups. But adults who appreciate the art of animation may enjoy the look of the picture.
  3. A lickety-split, madly packed, roller-coaster entertainment that might almost have been designed to make you scared of how much smarter your kids are than you.