tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Jan 30, 2011
    I wrote this for NYT reader review: I cannot take my eyes off this film. Released in 2008 it finally hits US Theaters. You should make time to see this film. Produced by Matthieu Kassovitz (yes Amelie) and directed by Jean Stephane Sauvaire: Johnny Mad Dog hasn't yet achieved its momentum, yet it so deserves it. Plus bonus: Abel Ferrara interviews handsome Sauvaire for @filmannex.
    Praise
    Praise is unnecessary, you'll simply NEED TO SEE this movie| http://tinyurl.com/6jq3kvn @cinemaquote

1. Reviewed by: Keith Uhlich
    Jan 18, 2011
    An hour and half of comparable barbarity follows-all of it monotonous, none of it enlightening.
  2. Reviewed by: Wesley Morris
    Jan 18, 2011
    Basically, talented French director Jean-St├ęphane Sauvaire has too much style on his hands. His film isn't as amorally grandiose as "City of God." Nor does it achieve the hulking tragedy of "Gomorrah."
  3. Reviewed by: Nev Pierce
    Jan 18, 2011
    Grubby and yet vital, it stays with you.