8.4

1. Aug 11, 2011
    Quite a few scenes in this movie were edge of your seat, nail biting moments. The movie unraveled, with hills and valleys, pretty well until the end. For some reason this movie got my adrenaline going and then I fell a little flat. I had to ask myself if 5 minutes of the film was strong enough to disappoint me after watching the previous hour and a half? I think, yes.
  2. Jun 25, 2014
    A relentless thriller in the style of halloween. The movie has twist after twist and the performances are stellar. Joyride is Paul Walker's best film next to Running Scared. The movie will grab your attention and rattle your senses until the unpredictable conclusion. Joyride is one of the smartest thrillers you will ever see. It is a fantastic ride you'll never forget.
  3. Jul 21, 2014
    Joyride is a thrill a minute road chiller that has terrific acting, action and genuine jump scenes. The movie
    is very tense and is perfect to watch on an evening in the dark with your friends.

1. Manages to be both astoundingly derivative and reasonably entertaining at the same time.
  2. The potential for action never lets up; you never know what's coming around the next corner.
    Joy Ride is also surprisingly funny, thanks mostly to Zahn.