8.6

1. StephanieL.
    May 25, 2004
    I loved the movie! Very edge of your seat and has comedy and great actors. The ending was a bit confusing though...but i can't wait for the sequel.
  2. Susi
    Mar 30, 2005
    I just love this movie! thrilling and also funny (just thinking of the scene where the 2 guys have to go naked in a shop) And all the bonus stuff on the DVD....it's all amazing!!! Really worth watching!!!
  3. Jeff
    Dec 8, 2001
    Much better than expected. It worked because it was realistic. This situation could happen to anyone...maybe not with the extreme conclusion, but still. Steve Zahn's humor and Lee Lee Sobieski's tight shirts helped also.
  4. Jen
    Oct 20, 2002
    I love this movie. Paul Walker is so hot in it. I love all of the suspense. It also has humor in it which makes it one exellent movie. There had better be a second one because the guy doesn't die at the end. So it better have the same actors and stuff as before. It was awesome. I recommend this movie to everyone!
  5. BenT.
    Feb 28, 2002
    Dave Henderson is a STAR!!!
  6. DarlaH.
    Apr 21, 2002
    Loved this movie, I screamed 5 times, plot was ok, but it was a fun joy ride of the wicked kind.
  7. Jackie
    Apr 29, 2002
    This movie was awesome. It was pretty scary and not too predictable. And paul walkers butt? WOW!
    Jan 9, 2002
    My cuz thinks this movie kicked so i'm agreeing w/ her.
  9. KelseyO.
    Apr 11, 2002
    This movie was awesome! I really liked it because it is something that could really happen instead of those stupid horror movies that are so fake. After I watched that movie, I was afraid to drive on the interstate. My favorite part though was when it showed Paul Walker's butt. That was cool.
  10. Steph
    Dec 9, 2003
    Paul Walker is so hot in this movie!! this is a great movie! i love all the suspense in it!!
  11. SteveK.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Great movie can't wait to see joy ride 2.
  12. RamanG.
    Jun 23, 2004
    Scary.
  13. NormanO.
    Jul 26, 2005
    It had me ticked that the Truck Driver got away but the whole show had me in the pit of my stomache and I can't wait for the sequel!
  14. Katherine
    Nov 16, 2002
    Love it!
  15. Richard
    Dec 27, 2002
    A lot of fun, with terrific performances and sustained suspense all the way through, and for once an ending that doesn't disappoint. Steve Zahn is a genius.
  16. MaryM.
    Mar 15, 2002
    This movie was a definite END OF YOUR SEAT nailbiting thriller. It was zany too with Steven Zhan in it. And well if nothing else is a ten those nude were sike it was a really good thriller. I was creeped alil and a horror film hasn't creeped me like this one since Halloween (Micheal Myers) Rent it, buy it, whatever it was crazy for real!!!!
  17. GaryC.
    Sep 22, 2002
    Paul Walker has a hairy butt and those 12 cheeseburgers I would eat and swallow them down. Great and awesome movie. Thrill ride for the people's people is what I'd say.
  18. NatashaL.
    Dec 12, 2003
    i loved this movie!! it was a great movie and it makes it even better that paul walker was in it! he is SO hot!!!!
  19. ChrisS.
    Mar 15, 2003
    Loved it.
  20. SarahS.
    Apr 14, 2004
    [***SPOILERS***] I love this movie! Paul Walker is so hot and a great actor by the way lol. Anyways a note to Jen who posted here, just to tell you, the guy on the CB radio at the end IS him. You know that ice guy that gave Lewis his mastercard? The killer put his body in the truck when it plowed into the Motel. Thats why the police said it was 'some guy working for an ice company in [***SPOILERS***] I love this movie! Paul Walker is so hot and a great actor by the way lol. Anyways a note to Jen who posted here, just to tell you, the guy on the CB radio at the end IS him. You know that ice guy that gave Lewis his mastercard? The killer put his body in the truck when it plowed into the Motel. Thats why the police said it was 'some guy working for an ice company in Wyoming' and they all looked at eachother like 'what the hell? Ice company guy?' so yah the real killer got away and put the ice company guy in his place. There isn't two killers. Expand
  21. AmandaG.
    Aug 12, 2004
    I thought this movie kept you on the edge of your seat. When is Joy Ride 2 coming out thought?
  22. JakeB.
    Jul 26, 2005
    I thought the girl was hot.
  23. RobertR.
    Nov 15, 2001
    This film is awesome! It's very rare that a movie has you shaking, even AFTER the movie ends. Great performances, excellent production design, eerie music, and an almost-unbearably intense climax highlight the best thriller or 2000 and 2001: Joy Ride!

1. Manages to be both astoundingly derivative and reasonably entertaining at the same time.
  2. The potential for action never lets up; you never know what's coming around the next corner.
    Joy Ride is also surprisingly funny, thanks mostly to Zahn.